any guesses how much this is?

trying to track how many calories you are taking in can be a bitch. thanks to myfitnessapp anything with a bar code is pretty easy to keep track of but some things you sort of have to guess.

for example I noticed I am way behind on my calories for today so I decided to have a snack.

myfitness has a bunch of different numbers on bbq pulled pork but a good average is 400 calories per cup.. well, thats great but I am NOT putting my pork in a measuring cup before I eat it...

so any guesses on how much of a cup that is? 

tree fiddy

“but I am NOT putting my pork in a measuring cup before I eat it.”

...Instead of the hassle of putting it in a cup, I’ll take pictures of it, upload them online, and have strangers on the internet eyeball the pics and give me a guess.

It's about a 1/4 cup, maybe a little less. You're good.

Dogfood is usually dense.  Be careful

Side note. Have you ever tried Jackfruit? 

https://minimalistbaker.com/bbq-jackfruit-sandwiches-with-avocado-slaw/

same texture as meat when cooked. 

157 calories to 1 cup. 

Tree-fitty?

TryhardNobody - 

Haven't you pretty much admitted that u r not Gona get ripped because you eat pizza anytime you want and u eat like crap at work? So why even bother w getting this specific w calorie counts? 

He likes the attention.

With both slices of bread around 280

Neil McCauley -
TryhardNobody - 

Haven't you pretty much admitted that u r not Gona get ripped because you eat pizza anytime you want and u eat like crap at work? So why even bother w getting this specific w calorie counts? 

He likes the attention.

It's his fuel 

TryhardNobody -

trying to make a change! even if I do not stop eating pizza being in a calorie deficit is not helping my weight lifting any, so I decided to keep track again to at least make sure I am eating enough, if not the right stuff :)

Neil McCauley -
TryhardNobody - 

He likes the attention.

that too!

Horrible bread for a pulled pork sandwich 

Passive Jay - 
TryhardNobody -

trying to make a change! even if I do not stop eating pizza being in a calorie deficit is not helping my weight lifting any, so I decided to keep track again to at least make sure I am eating enough, if not the right stuff :)

what about your high blood pressure, bro? aren't you on meds? shouldnt your number one priority be to get off them?

I'm here to get my pork pulled. 

Pj should write a book on how to

present food badly.

The only worse bread you could have chosen would have been white sliced bread. Get a roll, for crying out loud man!

Also, that looks to be about 10/17ths of a cup to me

How can u put that much pulled pork on there and stop. I understand maybe if you went one slice and fold over but if that second piece goes on top that is an insanely small amount of pork.