Any GUYS here have EATING DISORDERS?

like bulemia or anorexia?

or , on the opposite spectrum, Megarexia?

caught parts of one of those addict shows my wife was watching on some trashy network....basically some 16 year old suburban kid was anorexic, sent to rehab for eating disorders, and became better after he learned to "Accept his parents' imperfections" (bc the experts said eating disorders usually stem from adolescents' displeasure with their parents)

i go the feeling it was just a suburban brat that wasnt properly disciplined or cared for by his parents...his mom was an emotional, enabling coddler and the dad was a stiff that seemed embarrassed his son would even have such a problem

instead of bashing people with eating disorders as first world brats based ona  dumb reality show, i wanted to see if other guys had eating issues

I over eat like a motherfucker. I honestly think I have a food addiction. I can eat so much food it is fucking disgusting. I am also fat because of it. I started a diet yesterday to try to break the cycle and lose this weight though. 

ltr

I'm addicted to fast food.  

Yeah I'm eating disorder... And datorder Phone Post 3.0

on days off, I like to work out a lot, starve myself during the day, and have a colossal meal at night... I look forward to and plan for it all week long...

DaveFu - 

lol

I know a ki I grew up with who throws up and starves himself.

He was always a little chubby in high school. Nothing too crazy. Back then I thought he would grown into it.

Didn't see him for a few years and when I did he was like 100lbs. Teeth were all fucked up from throwing up so much. Been to hospital multiple near death for lack of eating.

I don't get it. If he does it to not be fat and feel embarrassed that's dumb because everyone thinks he looks worse. He looks like a hardcore tweeker except he doesn't tweek he just doesn't eat.

Weird Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - Yeah I'm eating disorder... And datorder Phone Post 3.0

I put cucumbers in my butt, does that count?

How many dicks can you eat in a day before it counts as a disorder? Phone Post 3.0

I am pretty skinny but I dont think I have an eating disorder. I am just a light eater.

I'd like to eat disorder

I don't know any guys who are anorexic or bulemic, but I do know a few guys who are on the other end of the spectrum who are complete gluttons. One guy is a type 2 diabetic, has gout and still gorges himself on chips, soft drinks and ben and jerrys.

TheKidAintMine - I don't know any guys who are anorexic or bulemic, but I do know a few guys who are on the other end of the spectrum who are complete gluttons. One guy is a type 2 diabetic, has gout and still gorges himself on chips, soft drinks and ben and jerrys.

that sounds exactly like me

do we know each other?

I'm a massive over eater.

I on multiple occasions have eaten until I puked. I can eat 10k calories a day easy.

I don't eat carbs though, so I'm still only 177 lbs. But it's still an issue.

dangerboy12 - I'm a massive over eater.

I on multiple occasions have eaten until I puked. I can eat 10k calories a day easy.

Wow, 10k without carbs is pretty impressive.  What's your go to gourge?

dangerboy12 - I'm a massive over eater.

I call bullshit. You can eat 10k cals, none of which contain carbs? You eat 10k cals of meats/fruits/veggies lol? If that were the case, throw in a good workout program and youll be built really well.

I eat a lot of pork rinds and deli meats