Any GUYS here have EATING DISORDERS?

I have Bigorexia (i joke about it but its real and i absolutely have it).

I was a skinny ectomorph is high school who didn’t play sports, but oddly enough all my friends were "jocks." Being tiny around all my jacked up friends helped developed some weird complex and ever since then i just wanted to be huge. When i graduated highshool I took bodybuilding seriously and no matter how big i am, i still believe I’m a puny fuck.

I’m now 5'11" and about 225lbs (11 to 12% bf), i graduted highschool at 130 lbs. Eating is not a luxury for me; it’s a job. My whole life revolves around food. I bring giant coolers to work and need to eat every 2 to 3 hours no exception. As much as i love getting big and such, its definitely turned into a habit i cannot shake off. I go crazy if I start to look small.

And chicken tenders. A ate a pound and a half of chicken tenders just now.

I'm kind of fleshy, not cut at all. I have a very small frame. If I were in shape I'd probably be 140 lbs.

not me

Not a eating disorder but I never feel like I'm big enough. Growing up and always being stick thin I still feel I'm skinny, I'm 5'11 187 around 12% bf. While not big it's not skinny. Phone Post 3.0

One of my wife's childhood friends died of anorexia. He was a guy.

His parents are friends with my inlaws. They tried to help him. They had pictures of him at the end, he looked like a skeleton and his hair was falling out.

I'm sure I do. I'm so fucked up when it comes to food. I hate eating around other people, I eat totally infrequent meals and I hardly eat much at all. I never seem to have an appetite. Waking up and thinking of breakfast turns my stomach. I wish I was hungry for 3 square meals a day. I love it when I get hungry...it just happens so infrequently. My stomach just hurts...its fucked up. I know I just have to force myself to be healthier but its my own personal hell....

I've gone through periods where I was obsessive about my diet. Last time was about a year ago when I was determined to get down to 160 lbs or less (from 180) because I was back in to climbing, and one of the best ways to get a fast performance jump is to decrease bodyweight.

I don't think it qualified as a disorder, but it might have been close. I dumped off the 20lbs (and then some) in 2 months. I wasn't exactly fat to begin with, either. Maybe a bit of husky fat, as our good friend Karasu might say.

I did end up overdoing it. I ended up weak and achy. Ripped to shreds, but performance took a hit. My gf said I was getting too skinny too.

I have since eased off to a better balance.

Eggbert - 
Chris from Strong Island -

I have Bigorexia (i joke about it but its real and i absolutely have it).

I was a skinny ectomorph is high school who didn’t play sports, but oddly enough all my friends were "jocks." Being tiny around all my jacked up friends helped developed some weird complex and ever since then i just wanted to be huge. When i graduated highshool I took bodybuilding seriously and no matter how big i am, i still believe I’m a puny fuck.

I’m now 5'11" and about 225lbs (11 to 12% bf), i graduted highschool at 130 lbs. Eating is not a luxury for me; it’s a job. My whole life revolves around food. I bring giant coolers to work and need to eat every 2 to 3 hours no exception. As much as i love getting big and such, its definitely turned into a habit i cannot shake off. I go crazy if I start to look small.

Did we just become best friends? Phone Post 3.0

Chances are slim. Ive been on this rock for 27 years and only met 1 person like me; dam I miss that crazy cunt...  but i digress, whats your story broseph?

Buddy of mine when he was young had anorexia. He wouldn't eat at all. His karate coach of all people helped him beat it. He went on to roid out and play football. True story. Hes huge now.

ok i did some math. I only eat around 4k calories a day.