any idea what breeds this dog is?

Wifes daughter came to visit yesterday and brought her dog with her. Cool dog but very weird looking. any idea what breeds it might be?

big head on little stocky body.

It took a few hours before my dog was not scared to death of him but they eventually played most of the day together, he wore my poor puppy out.

Pit/shepherd mix is my guess

Norwegian Snow Shoveler Terrier

Mutt

my dog is 1/2 Mastiff, 1/2 Plott Hound

that dogs face and color(Brindle) and curly tail are exactly like my dogs, I would say Plott Hound mixed with something else

here is a video to give you guys an idea of his size, dont mind the fact that is is blurry as hell, my wife took it with a potato apparently.

my bad, i thought my stepdaughter did not know what breed her dog was hence me asking. I was just told it is a Corgi mix.

Corgi pitt is my guess

Looks like a corgi pit

Pretty sure that's a bulldog and shih tsu mix.

tennessee treeing dog

That right there is a Michigan Mutt.

Wilders of the Lost Each -
Muay Tired -

Norwegian Snow Shoveler Terrier

Fuckin this.
Honey mustard shot thru my nose.

You bastards!

Pretjah - 

tennessee treeing dog

here is some other pics of them

Image result for tennessee treeing dog

Related image

Related image

Black Mouth Cur mix?

Wow... that Tennesse Treeing dog looks almost exactly  like my dog, same brindle coloring exactly, though mine has fox ears.

My dog, FWIW, is mostly chow, with pincher, shelty, poodle and pointer DNA.(Yes, we had her take a doggie DNA test because we were so curious.)

That brindle is a recessive trait that comes out in all sorts of dog breeds. You can have a mixed breed dog where none of the parentage is brindle and you'll get brindle pups. So I wouldn't base too much on coloring. The OPs dog seems to have a pretty different trype of build.

Ramon Maroni - my dog is 1/2 Mastiff, 1/2 Plott Hound

that dogs face and color(Brindle) and curly tail are exactly like my dogs, I would say Plott Hound mixed with something else

Post pics, sounds like a really cool mix!

Slydawg - 

This!

Jesus I would love to be there at that moment.

Pit/Lab