Any in history mistreated worse than Alan Turing?

The fuker helps break the German WW2 secret code.  Helps shorten the war by an estimated 2 to 4 years, probably helping to save MILLIONS of lives.  

Then admits he's a homo.  Is forced by the British government to undergo chemical castration - repeated injections of female hormones that turn him into a bloated freak monster.  He eats cyanide to avoid further pain. 

I thought I remember from the movie he was also given shock treatment, but I didn't see that off-hand when reading about him.  Regardless, has anyone who did so much good for society been given a shitier treatment?  "Thanks for all your help Alan, now take these chemicals that will turn you into a freak bitch."

I guess i dont need to finish watching that movie now...

Jesus, allegedly.

Marsyas, Yahu-Bihdi, & Saint Bartholomew imho.

Dreyfuss

Philosophy professor Jack Copeland has questioned various aspects of the coroner's historical verdict. He suggests an alternative explanation for the cause of Turing's death, this being the accidental inhalation of cyanide fumes from an apparatus for electroplating gold onto spoons, which uses potassium cyanide to dissolve the gold. Turing had such an apparatus set up in his tiny spare room. Copeland notes that the autopsy findings were more consistent with inhalation than with ingestion of the poison. Turing also habitually ate an apple before bed, and it was not unusual for it to be discarded half-eaten.[135] In addition, Turing had reportedly borne his legal setbacks and hormone treatment (which had been discontinued a year previously) "with good humour" and had shown no sign of despondency prior to his death, even setting down a list of tasks he intended to complete upon return to his office after the holiday weekend

people who said the earth was round and killed as heritic's. salem witches, etc