Any Info on Why Paige Van Z Left AlphaMale?

Urijah Faber said on The MMA Hour that the 20-year-old strawweight prospect peaced-out earlier this summer under mysterious circumstances:

“You know what, Paige has left. She hasn’t been around at all. I guess she, I don’t know, I asked what was going on. She was renting a room in Sacramento, and the person who she was renting from got evicted and took all her money, and I don’t know, she hasn’t been around. I told her, let me know if there’s any way I can help. I think she’s out in Reno training with her jiu-jitsu people or something. I don’t know where she is, man, for like the last month and a half or so, so I haven’t seen her…”

“I just texted her yesterday to ask her how training is going. I haven’t heard back from her, so I don’t know, man. She’s 20 years old, she’s young. She’s a very good athlete, she’s still developing as a fighter, she believes in herself, she’s a great looking girl. I think she’s got a lot of potential. I mean, I would feel most comfortable if she was on the team. If she’s going to represent the team, she needs to be in the gym. And so as of right now, she’s not going to be able to represent the team when she fights.”

Her UFC debut is against Kailin Curran at UFC Fight Night 54 on October 4th.

She's too tall Phone Post 3.0

sweet n sassy - She's too tall Phone Post 3.0

oh shit.

She said on Twitter that she has been training at various different gyms to help her improve on her weak areas.

She needed that Bang

Before Winter
http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&s=paigevanzant03-01-03-13-10-19-57-760.jpg

She is beta. Phone Post 3.0

The Tiger Man - I just asked her and she told me to go back to sleep and rolled over.I'll try to get more info when we wake up later. Phone Post 3.0

Master Tong, good to see you on here!

Pitbull3744 - 

Last two posts = Gold lol

Agreed. Now if someone could just make a Bonnie & Clyde joke and tie it to Paige and War Machine...WE'D BE ON TO SOMETHING!!

"She's a very good athlete, she's still developing as a fighter, she believes in herself, she's a great looking girl. I think she's got a lot of potential. I mean, I would feel most comfortable if she was on the team."

I'd feel most comfortable if she were on my team too....

YHTOMIT2001 - "She's a very good athlete, she's still developing as a fighter, she believes in herself, she's a great looking girl. I think she's got a lot of potential. I mean, I would feel most comfortable if she was on the team."

I'd feel most comfortable if she were on my team too....

I wouldnt even be mad if she farted on me.

FOR OP

^^for us all.

sweet n sassy - She's too tall Phone Post 3.0

/thread

"Follow the yellow brick road" Phone Post 3.0

The Brazilian Flu - That's pretty odd that she can't even give Faber an update on the situation. Phone Post 3.0

Is it just me or is it starting to look like Faber's gym isn't the place to go for new people?

I wish she was on my team... Id like to swap triangle techniques.... Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_FawkingxD - I wish she was on my team... Id like to swap triangle techniques.... Phone Post 3.0

Shit, I'd like to swap bodily fluids.

Story is paige fucked some of the guys didn't feel comfortable I blame fili Phone Post 3.0

mmaattorney - Story is paige fucked some of the guys didn't feel comfortable I blame fili Phone Post 3.0

you better watch your mouth before Pat shows up!!!