Any Info on Why Paige Van Z Left AlphaMale?

Porkchop - 
mmaattorney - Story is paige fucked some of the guys didn't feel comfortable I blame fili Phone Post 3.0

you better watch your mouth before Pat shows up!!!

Nothing in comparison to Master Tong.

No can defend. You can bet the house on that

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/paige-vanzantwhere-are-you

mmaattorney - Story is paige fucked some of the guys didn't feel comfortable I blame fili Phone Post 3.0

Happens too often.

lets not go looking into my car trunk or anything. ok?

KidPittsburgh - 

Happens too often.

the most logical reason.

gasper oliver son - 

why do people care about paige at this point?  she's 3-1 with 2 decisions, what is there to be excited about yet?

She doesn't arouse your interest? It's OK, I understand. Here, take the blue pill...

gasper oliver son - 

why do people care about paige at this point?  she's 3-1 with 2 decisions, what is there to be excited about yet?

Im sincerely interested in the crumbing of Team Alpha Male. It's curious to me how Bang's coaching made them catch fire and become the best team then this fizzling out is interesting.

KidPittsburgh -
gasper oliver son - 

Im sincerely interested in the crumbing of Team Alpha Male. It's curious to me how Bang's coaching made them catch fire and become the best team then this fizzling out is interesting.
They were at the top of every division before Bang was the coach. They just lost title fights.

A trend that continued after Bang joined until TJ.

I don't really see how so much is attributed to Bang. Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh -
gasper oliver son - 

I agree that its interesting. Maybe over time some resentment will grow in the fighters towards Faber since he had a problem with Bang. All the other fighters seemed to like him and some have expressed interest in having future camps with him.

All speculation off course Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi - 
KidPittsburgh -
gasper oliver son - 

I agree that its interesting. Maybe over time some resentment will grow in the fighters towards Faber since he had a problem with Bang. All the other fighters seemed to like him and some have expressed interest in having future camps with him.

All speculation off course Phone Post 3.0

Right, and I can't recall another time of a new coach coming into a gym and everyone loving the guy and the guy having such a significant impact. Bang is like the ET of MMA. He just wants to go home and everyone wants him to stay. Poor Bang

PrettyBoy - 
KidPittsburgh -
gasper oliver son - 

They were at the top of every division before Bang was the coach. They just lost title fights.

That's a valid point, but you see where I'm going, too.
Since Bang there were so many victories (I believe something like 16-0 at one point?) and now Faber talkin' 'bout how he'd fight TJ for the title if it came to that. Shit's just weird.

PrettyBoy -
KidPittsburgh -
gasper oliver son - 

You have to look at not just their place in their respective divisions, but how they fight as well. He did change them. Even if some of them only professed mentally then that still is a testament to his coaching Phone Post 3.0

The Brazilian Flu - That's pretty odd that she can't even give Faber an update on the situation. Phone Post 3.0

kinda fucked up. would think any up coming fighter would keep in touch with a high level fighter/trainer like faber.

I would go down on her for many many hours Phone Post 3.0

bad case of ringworm

In for slut shaming Phone Post 3.0

Tired of the SWC looking at least for the BWC if not more.

Haha plausible.

Maybe her being there rubbed Faber the wrong way?

Blackbeltpanda -
KidPittsburgh - 

Happens too often.

the most logical reason.

In her interview with Helwanie she did say she started training to be around hot guys at the gym Phone Post 3.0

Statement from Paige

Paige VanZant
WHERE IS PAIGE VANZANT:
 have been in intense physical therapy from a spine injury. I do not have insurance coverage in California and I have not been giving the okay to train at this time. I am working hard to get better. Prayers up for a good recovery. Thank you so much for all your kind words it is such a blessing to have such an amazing team behind me.