Any insight on this deals cash flow? UFC/ESPN??

How does the cash of such a deal work?

Would ESPN be paying for the right to host the PPV's? Or would they just be taking the place of the traditional providers??

If they are paying the UFC to be exclusive in this, then the UFC is getting paid by ESPN as well as keeping the traditional providers cut under the old deal. That would be a serious increase in profit and way more than makes up for the fans they piss off and lose.

Now if the ESPN is getting to be exclusive AS WELL AS get the traditional provider cut, then they are already seriously recouping on their investment. 

It’s just more money that goes to the letters UFC and not the fighters that make those letters  a bold acronym. 12% 

If the ufc are making more than the 50/50 split they were from the old PPV model then I would hope some of the extra revenue would go to the fighters. But I’d say there’s about a 4% chance of that. 

Jones right nostril - 

If the ufc are making more than the 50/50 split they were from the old PPV model then I would hope some of the extra revenue would go to the fighters. But I’d say there’s about a 4% chance of that. 

First, this thread went fucking nowhere lol. 

Second... I have no source, but I always heard that providers got in the neighborhood of 35% of the revenue with the rest going to the UFC (paying for production, promotion, profit, etc) 

I doubt any of that will be public but I also doubt the UFC would switch up unless it was lucrative to them.