Any interest in Royce vs McKenzie in Brazil

Royce stated he wants to be a part of this card. This would be a good fight and match up for the champ. Anybody care to see this fight?

damn 10ers.

true dat. yet this is still the best fight for Royce. Definitely winnable imo. He claims everything is already negotiated with Dana. If so I pray hes not fighting a Koscheck type fighter but rather someone he has a chance at defeating.

McKenzie's name is not big enough to face a legend like Royce Gracie. Phone Post

Royce vs Rickson FTW

lol...

what?.....

Imagine if this fight was made and Cody got the guillotine. Royce might not tap but he would nap.

Its not that I want to see him against McKenzie and I know his name is not big enough. But I want to see him in a competitive fight not get demolished. The only other option would be to bring back an aging welterweight but not to many options there.

JustPeed - Imagine if this fight was made and Cody got the guillotine. Royce might not tap but he would nap.

this would be a sad day.

no

YOURE EMBARRASSING THE REST OF US 10ERS

GTFO

elburrogrande - Royce stated he wants to be a part of this card. This would be a good fight and match up for the champ. Anybody care to see this fight?

Just got done watching the latest riveting season of TUF, did you?

maybe thsy'll just dust off shammy for one final ufc?

how about royce gracie vs. akihiro gono

All I can really do is shake my head...

OP needs to take marketing 101.

They need to give Royce a big welterweight striker with a shit ground game.

i'll fight royce. I have little to no stand-up. I "strong" base in bjj but not world class. I'll fight him on the ground.

Dan Hardy is the best possible challenger, this fight would be awesome

first you have a mouthy Brit who just got his brain turned to oatmeal by Carlos Condit, then you have the old grappler who got beat the fuck up by Matt Hughes - one is abysmal at grappling, the other has a horrible stand-up game, if this fight goes down I predict fireworks