Any IPA fans?

Just had Lawsons Sip Of Sunshine. Pretty good stuff, what else is out there? Phone Post 3.0

Yes Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you hippie Phone Post 3.0

Get your hands on some Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue.

Meathorse - Fuck you hippie Phone Post 3.0
Voted up, cock sucker Phone Post 3.0

Insert hipster gif here Phone Post 3.0

Check out Boneyard's RPM IPA and Lauralwood's Workhorse IPA. Both excellent and I rotate them on my tap at home. Honerable mention to 10 Barrels Apacalypse IPA and their Joe IPA.

On a mass scale... I've been drinking Sam Adams revel ipa. Can find it at my local 711 and has 6.6%. Fuck you Canada, we're coming! Phone Post 3.0

Brew dog punk ipa.
There is no need to challenge,it is by far the best ever brewed. Phone Post 3.0

Love me some IPA.

Founders Centennial IPA is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Icy bay IPA from the Alaska brewing co.
Sierra Nevada and racer five are always good. Our local brewery (north coast brewery) just came out with a new one.
"Stellar IPA" with a stellar sea lion on it. Had it at winesong, Super good Phone Post 3.0

Lagunitas IPA ftwwwww Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Thx all Phone Post 3.0

Comrade Superpower .. However, you can only get it in Denver. Phone Post 3.0

Gwhite - Insert hipster gif here Phone Post 3.0

Hipster beer is not IPA. Get your beer snob and hipster stereotypes straight for fuck's sake.

Kenny Blankenship - Lagunitas IPA ftwwwww Phone Post 3.0
I have one in my fridge right now! Phone Post 3.0

Anybody have the IPA 101 and why this is popular? I kind of ignored this as a fad that my few of my friends were into. I figured they'd move on by now but it seems like this one is sticking. I am not that particular when it comes to beer. I usually just order German or Belgian if it is on the menu.

I just grabbed a 6 pack of Schlafly Tazmanian IPA.

It's limited release so it's not always available. It might be my favorite but I will verify that and report back shortly. Phone Post 3.0

American IPAs are typically pretty hefty in the alcohol department. They have a lot of flavor and make liberal use of American hops which bring an herbal or citrus flavor. They're bitter like a good whisky, and possess a nice backbone of malt flavor. It's a man's beer.