any Kvelertak fans here?

I've been craving some new metal lately, since I'm bored of Mastodon, Metallica anf Tool. I was looking in the metal section and, on a whim, bought this bands newest album because the album cover was awesome.

Needless to say, I've listened to this album on repeat from rhode island to Virginia today. I'm not much for screaming, but this band does it right. Their riffs are very classic rock meets punk meets doom metal.

I'll be getting their other albums soon.

Here's some really awesome metal you will love. 

Ttt

Ttt

EluThingol - I've been craving some new metal lately, since I'm bored of Mastodon, Metallica anf Tool. I was looking in the metal section and, on a whim, bought this bands newest album because the album cover was awesome.

Needless to say, I've listened to this album on repeat from rhode island to Virginia today. I'm not much for screaming, but this band does it right. Their riffs are very classic rock meets punk meets doom metal.

I'll be getting their other albums soon.

Passed right by my house and didn't even stop for a beer!

I love them!  Saw them a few years ago.  Great show. Great liftng music.

Fighting -

I love them!  Saw them a few years ago.  Great show. Great liftng music.

You're a man of great taste, sir.

Seen them twice. Once at rock on the range and once at a local show. Always a good performance. I can see how they might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I'm definitely a fan.