Any ladies on the UG?!

Ban the ppl ruining this thread.  We have a legit fighter here posting and ppl are acting like idiots.

xcellenttt

I wish Sage would make a thread like this for men only. Phone Post 3.0

MMAAdvertising - Anyone being a douche in this thread should get a ban. Phone Post 3.0

They are.

Kirik - 
MMAAdvertising - Anyone being a douche in this thread should get a ban. Phone Post 3.0

They are.

vu

Very cool. If anyone is qualified to teach others to develop mind/body/spirit it's you. I respect you and all female mma fighters for trailblazing in the sport. You are all courageous. Good luck with your event! Phone Post 3.0

ttt for cris

Wow! I am a female martial artist out of montreal, canada. Would have loved to join you! My wife is also a martial artist and i know a bunch of other amazing women who would have loved to do this...

Maybe next time with more notice! Phone Post 3.0

20% is pretty damn good! Sounds like camp would be ok for the non martial artist.

Sounds like a good time! All the best! Phone Post 3.0

This sounds like a lot of fun. Wish it was a few months out from now

ranier wolfcastle -

is fallon fox welcome?

Damn it that's what I was going to ask Phone Post 3.0

MMAAdvertising - Anyone being a douche in this thread should get a ban. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds amazing! Wish I could, maybe Vegas next time? And enough notice to get off work :)

Mad mad props to Cyborg. Thick and thin she's here, nothing but love for this lady.

BTW, if someone buys a ticket under the name geekette, it's purely coincidental. Phone Post 3.0

criscyborg - This Saturday I am having a women's only retreat. We will camp out on the mats of Tito Ortiz gym and spend 2 days hanging out doing different activities for the mind body and spirit all with the goal of empowering women!

Call 1-714-312-5339

This will be Oct 10-11 in Huntington Beach California. Activities include; self defense training, Zumba, adventure hike, and fundamentals of MMA training!

@pinkbeltfitness @criscyborg on Instagram for details.

Space is limited. Anyone calling from the UG gets 20% off this weekends camp! Phone Post 3.0
Well I holding a men's retreat on the roof of the gas station next door. We will be watching all your activities.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - 
criscyborg - This Saturday I am having a women's only retreat. We will camp out on the mats of Tito Ortiz gym and spend 2 days hanging out doing different activities for the mind body and spirit all with the goal of empowering women!

Call 1-714-312-5339

This will be Oct 10-11 in Huntington Beach California. Activities include; self defense training, Zumba, adventure hike, and fundamentals of MMA training!

@pinkbeltfitness @criscyborg on Instagram for details.

Space is limited. Anyone calling from the UG gets 20% off this weekends camp! Phone Post 3.0
Well I holding a men's retreat on the roof of the gas station next door. We will be watching all your activities.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

The gas station on beach and Garfield neer the bar? I don't think that's a good enough vantage point. Probably needs to be the roof of el pollo loco.

rowdybec and riss g might be interested Phone Post 3.0

TKD LOL -

Ban the ppl ruining this thread.  We have a legit fighter here posting and ppl are acting like idiots.

relax. no one has said anything disrespectful. this is nothing compared to the rowdybec thread Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - rowdybec and riss g might be interested Phone Post 3.0
i'd be interested in that, are cameras allowed?

You da bess cris, da bess Phone Post 3.0