Any Lew Polley fans here?

I met lew while training with my new team, and hes awesome as far as being strict and having a good, " real talk" mindset for mma. Any of Lew's fans floating around here? TTT for Lew Polley and quick return to competition.

He got a bad rap from his time on TUF, but his coaching style is the kind that I respond to, so I'm a fan...I think he's trying to get into Bellator's next tournament

GriffinQ -  He got a bad rap from his time on TUF, but his coaching style is the kind that I respond to, so I'm a fan...I think he's trying to get into Bellator's next tournament

Junior was pissed off that Lew frathouse punked his coaching approach and Junior sent him home. They should bring Polley back, hes got the same kinda coaching I respond to as well, positively at least.

Saw him at reign seems like an ass Phone Post

Haws - Your a reign training center nut hugger. 90% of your threads are sucking mayhem or Munoz' dicks. And now this. Shut Up already. Phone Post

hahahahahahahahah haters... I need more of em

Mr Sponge - Saw him at reign seems like an ass Phone Post

He just has a real serious demeanor, good guy to know he has a lot of knowledge he can drop.

Cruz2ninjafoya -
Haws - Your a reign training center nut hugger. 90% of your threads are sucking mayhem or Munoz' dicks. And now this. Shut Up already. Phone Post

Your on an Internet forum lol. Good lord this place... Phone Post

Cruz2ninjafoya - 

give me a fucking break. It's not hating when it's true. Do we need to bump the Dillashaw will run the Ufc threads or the Mayhem is going to take  out Anderons(lo fucking l at that one).

Dude seriously what is the point of these threads besides to make you look like  a star struck groupie whose ready to slurp every pro fighter at your gym?

Sephiroth - 
Cruz2ninjafoya - 

give me a fucking break. It's not hating when it's true. Do we need to bump the Dillashaw will run the Ufc threads or the Mayhem is going to take  out Anderons(lo fucking l at that one).

Dude seriously what is the point of these threads besides to make you look like  a star struck groupie whose ready to slurp every pro fighter at your gym?

Not starstruck at all, Ive been around pro fighters since a young age and I started fighting myself at age 20. And when did I make a thread saying Mayhem would beat anderson? Lol gtfo!!!

Haws - 
Cruz2ninjafoya -
Sephiroth - 
Cruz2ninjafoya - 

Not starstruck at all, Ive been around pro fighters since a young age and I started fighting myself at age 20. And when did I make a thread saying Mayhem would beat anderson? Lol gtfo!!!
We may need to bump the thread about you saying that mayhem would own Bisping on the feet. Or perhaps the one about your new coach mark. Your star struck threads are getting old quick. Phone Post

Who didnt think mayhem would own bisping on the feet? 90% of the universe had the same opinion. I'll continue to support my teammates and friends, most people could give a shit less if they have anything good going on in their own lives.

Haws - 
Cruz2ninjafoya -
Haws - 
Cruz2ninjafoya -
Sephiroth - 
Cruz2ninjafoya - 

We may need to bump the thread about you saying that mayhem would own Bisping on the feet. Or perhaps the one about your new coach mark. Your star struck threads are getting old quick. Phone Post

Who didnt think mayhem would own bisping on the feet? 90% of the universe had the same opinion. I'll continue to support my teammates and friends, most people could give a shit less if they have anything good going on in their own lives.
What even are your credentials to be even stating that they are your teammates? Does mark or Jason even know your name? Phone Post

Yes they know my name. My credentials are being a black belt in go fuck yourself!!!

Haws - Troll has been exposed.

Move along.

/thread. Phone Post

Lol yup you got me alright. Phone Post

I thought this thread was about Lew Polley?

Had a chance to work with him on commentary in Charlotte, NC and he's a real cool guy. We talked alot about the BS with TUF, and how everything was twisted.

The producers would pull some crap like, "How do you feel about Junior?"... He'd be like, "Junior is great."... They'd be like, "Well, what is Junior disrespected you... What would you say then?"... Then you'd get your soundbyte.

Classic reality stuff, and he just got the short end of the stick.

Dude is certainly talented though, and I hope he gets a chance in the big leagues real soon. He has a lot to offer.

Haws - 
Cruz2ninjafoya -

Move along.

/thread. Phone Post
It's cool man. You joined a gym. We get it. But by no means are you "teammates" with Mark or Jason. Sorry to burst your bubble. You havent stated anything as to why you are. You go in and train. You probably see mark training his wrestling kids and maybe spot mayhem hitting pads with your creepoculars, hence the mayhem is gonna own Bisping on the feet thread. We get it. It's cool dude. You train. But in all reality, your just a star struck, nut hugging, reign training center, thread spammer. Phone Post

lol youre not even worth responding to.

Haws -
Cruz2ninjafoya -

Move along.

/thread. Phone Post

It's cool man. You joined a gym. We get it. But by no means are you "teammates" with Mark or Jason. Sorry to burst your bubble. You havent stated anything as to why you are. You go in and train. You probably see mark training his wrestling kids and maybe spot mayhem hitting pads with your creepoculars, hence the mayhem is gonna own Bisping on the feet thread. We get it. It's cool dude. You train. But in all reality, your just a star struck, nut hugging, reign training center, thread spammer. Phone Post

HAWS, where do you train? Phone Post

theringmaster -  I thought this thread was about Lew Polley?

Had a chance to work with him on commentary in Charlotte, NC and he's a real cool guy. We talked alot about the BS with TUF, and how everything was twisted.

The producers would pull some crap like, "How do you feel about Junior?"... He'd be like, "Junior is great."... They'd be like, "Well, what is Junior disrespected you... What would you say then?"... Then you'd get your soundbyte.

Classic reality stuff, and he just got the short end of the stick.

Dude is certainly talented though, and I hope he gets a chance in the big leagues real soon. He has a lot to offer.

Thanks for your input pal.

You've never been proud of the gym u trained at? Interesting. If you don't like the kids threads...keep on scrolling

Sound like a real cock faggot Phone Post

gage949 -  You've never been proud of the gym u trained at? Interesting. If you don't like the kids threads...keep on scrolling

Well put.

theringmaster - 
gage949 -  You've never been proud of the gym u trained at? Interesting. If you don't like the kids threads...keep on scrolling

Well put.

Exactly. Sorry Haws, but in addition to being a fighter myself, Im a huge fan of the sport and simply express my excitement of my journey through this sport, if you don't like it, keep scrollin like my boy gage said.

Haws -
gage949 - You've never been proud of the gym u trained at? Interesting. If you don't like the kids threads...keep on scrolling

There is a difference of being proud of the gym you train at and swinging from there nut sack.

If every person who trains at a gym made a thread about the pros that trained there this forum would be filled with nothing but sack filled mouths. Phone Post

Instead it's filled with haters like you.

Cruz: post your record and shut this faggot up Phone Post