Any Lew Polley fans here?

I am 1-0 in mma, and will be 2-0 after jan 20th. I honestly dont even have anything bad to say about you Haws, besides the fact i dont appreciate you coming on my threads talking shit and talking out of your ass about shit you have no idea about, but like I said, I dont let idiots like you bug me bro!

Haws - 
Cruz2ninjafoya - I am 1-0 in mma, and will be 2-0 after jan 20th. I honestly dont even have anything bad to say about you Haws, besides the fact i dont appreciate you coming on my threads talking shit and talking out of your ass about shit you have no idea about, but like I said, I dont let idiots like you bug me bro!
Sweet. I'll be leaving now. Why no green name? Phone Post

You dont have to leave man. And I dunno why i dont have a green name, I need to talk to Kirik or some shit. My buddy blahbreh on here was telling me how to go about it a few months ago and I never did.

Haws -
Cruz2ninjafoya - I am 1-0 in mma, and will be 2-0 after jan 20th. I honestly dont even have anything bad to say about you Haws, besides the fact i dont appreciate you coming on my threads talking shit and talking out of your ass about shit you have no idea about, but like I said, I dont let idiots like you bug me bro!

That's right, get your ass outta here! Phone Post

gage949 - 
Haws -
That's right, get your ass outta here! Phone Post

hahaha you my boy blue

Haws - Before gage finishes sucking you off do you mind posting the link to your Sherdog account so everyone can take a look at your 1-0 mma record. Anyone can say they have a record but there must be proof! Phone Post

not on sherdog but I fought at Master Rajesh Fight Night 4 and won by unanimous decision.

Haws - Fasho. Haws apologizes. Phone Post

hey man no worries u seem like a good dude, your jokes towards me would actually make me laugh if they werent directed at me!!!! LOL @ creepoculars...

Haws - Before gage finishes sucking you off do you mind posting the link to your Sherdog account so everyone can take a look at your 1-0 mma record. Anyone can say they have a record but there must be proof! Phone Post

Bitch I WILL FUCK YOU UP Phone Post

Haws -
gage949 -
Haws - Before gage finishes sucking you off do you mind posting the link to your Sherdog account so everyone can take a look at your 1-0 mma record. Anyone can say they have a record but there must be proof! Phone Post

Bitch I WILL FUCK YOU UP Phone Post

Not sure if serious... Phone Post

That all depends on your height, weight, age and training background. Phone Post

If you ask me, the "friction" between Polley and JDS on the show was every bit as edit-monster-driven as the "friction" between Matt Mitrione and Rashad turned out to be.

the bit where Lew was supposed coaching boxing and JDS was looking in despair was some of the most blatantly edited nonsense I've seen .... even on that show . Phone Post

After Lew got kicked off the show, didn't anyone still watch that awful season? Lew keeps it real.