Any mass shootings committed by NRA members?

Seeing this meme getting tossed around and wondering if that is true. Has there ever been a mass shooting committed by an NRA member?

VectorWega -

Most likely.  There are millions of NRA members.  I'm not sure how it is relevant though.  The picture above is just propaganda meant to control the idiot masses...pure noise that I wouldn't put any stock in.

Most likey = I have no idea

VectorWega - 

Most likely.  There are millions of NRA members.  I'm not sure how it is relevant though.  The picture above is just propaganda meant to control the idiot masses...pure noise that I wouldn't put any stock in.

Thanks for the input, Captain Autismo

Maybe the Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting.  *Maybe*.

That's about it though.

Its not really irrelevant when the entire country is going batshit crazy and blaming the NRA for all these shootings and calling them a domestic terrorist group while businesses are cutting ties with them.

VectorWega -
Al Cappucino - 
VectorWega -

Most likey = I have no idea

Yeah but who gives a shit.  It is completely irrelevant.

Irrelevant...and factual.

VectorWega -

You may not want to put any stock into the above. But me? Id gladly put my barrel in it.

why do they need release their membership list if its so irrelevant?

VectorWega -
tyronehernandez - Its not really irrelevant when the entire country is going batshit crazy and blaming the NRA for all these shootings and calling them a domestic terrorist group while businesses are cutting ties with them.

Ok.  Then the NRA must release it's membership lists so we can get to the bottom of this.

I'm a member.

So now you've got one for your list.

VectorWega -
Al Cappucino - 
VectorWega -
tyronehernandez - Its not really irrelevant when the entire country is going batshit crazy and blaming the NRA for all these shootings and calling them a domestic terrorist group while businesses are cutting ties with them.

Ok.  Then the NRA must release it's membership lists so we can get to the bottom of this.

I'm a member.

I've been a member as well.  Ok, so now we're batting 50/50 on NRA members that are terrible people.

Suuuuuure your a member

VectorWega -
Al Cappucino - 
VectorWega -

I'm a member.

I've been a member as well.  Ok, so now we're batting 50/50 on NRA members that are terrible people.

Don't say that about yourself!

Just repeat....

tyronehernandez - Its not really irrelevant when the entire country is going batshit crazy and blaming the NRA for all these shootings and calling them a domestic terrorist group while businesses are cutting ties with them.

LOL this.

You have a bunch of people on that CNN townhall saying the NRA and anyone who supports them has "blood on their hands."

Sogsteel -
VectorWega -
Al Cappucino - 
VectorWega -

I'm a member.

Suuuuuure your a member

Yeah, i kinda doubt that as well.

Al Cappucino -
Sogsteel -
VectorWega -
Al Cappucino - 
VectorWega -

I'm a member.

Suuuuuure your a member

Yeah, i kinda doubt that as well.

He is certainly triggered by that meme.

So, mission accomplished

So, you're not a member. Okee dokee then

VectorWega -
Al Cappucino - 
VectorWega -
Al Cappucino - 
VectorWega -

I'm a member.

Don't say that about yourself!

Just repeat....

I'm just being a realist.  You really think the 5 million NRA members are all great people?  I've already demonstrated 2 examples that certainly aren't (myself and McVeigh).  Also, the definition of mass shooting matters.  The modern definition of mass killing is 3+ victims so it doesn't take that major of an event to qualify.

What are you even trying to argue?

People are mentioning the NRA here because the media has been making it the scapegoat for mass shootings.

I don't think anyone is trying to say all NRA members are good people.