Any MFC Results yet???

I 100% agree Holletss opponent was a FREAKING JOKE! Like come on, I am not saying Roger isn't tough but he fights a guy who is 3-5 for the #1 contender spot!?!?!!?

He is fed guys to pad his record, the only guys he fought that were real threats were FRANSCOIS, AND PENNY. Both guys he beat, but still the other guys were TUNA'S. I think there is just too much hype around a guy who hasn't really fought anybody yet. Someone said that guys aren' lingin up to fight hollett, I am sure there are better opponents for him, other than a guy who is 3-5, even guys he fought before Shane woudl have been better, and I am sure that a least a couple of his defeated opponets would love a rematch. Once again not saying roger isn;t gouh, the guy is a beast, but it seems like he is being fed his last few opponents.

I have said on here before that the only guy who really went after holler, was penny. I am begging ANYONE who has vidoe of that fight to upload it on youtube, because it has never been showed. A fight where hollet is not the one puching the pace! Penny maybe not have been the man to beat him, but he ASKED for the fight, and he went after hollet, unlike his last few opponents. Give him a guy that will go after him(Maybe penny again). It will be god to see him fight a guy like Valamaki that will go after him!

Well we really tried, we had Floyd Sword to fight him but then the UFC offered him a fight, Then Tommy Lawlor who's 4-0 from ATT and is an awesome fighter,but he got injured before the fight and for shirt notice shane biever was hungry to get in there and he has beat some top canadian talent Chris Fontaine?? Lee Mein??

Yeah he just came of a how many year lay-off as well???

You can't seriously begin to justify putting a guy with a losing record like that against hollett. Do somehign better next time like a grudge match, or anyone whos record isn't horrible. As for being hungry, well he looked more lik a guy who should be fighting 185lbs!

He may have been hungry, but I can gaurantee that there were other guys more hungry, and uys with better records that you could have found to fight hollett. Pellerin, Penny again(Grudge match, brent beaupant, ...I just think you could have tried harder to find him a guy who will actualy fight him

I think it was a poor decision to let him in the ring with Roger.

Roger is a dangerous fighter and I said it weeks before the fight that Shane was going to get hurt really badly.

ariescaos, this isn't the first time I've seen you bring up Hollett's fight with Penny. I was there covering the event for Full Contact Fighter and Hollett beat Penny in 2:37. I agree Penny is tough and you're right, Penny came after him and traded and I would love to see that fight on youtube. The thing is, not once was Hollett in ANY trouble. After getting hit with a hard left hook from Hollett, Penny shot out of desparation. If he would have continued to stand, he would have got KO'd, instead he tried to take it to the ground where he got submitted. Penny went on to win his next fight at TKO to bring his record to 2-1.

Hollett's longest fight was his first where he went 3:50 against a tought Peter Rogers in both their debuts. Rogers won his last two fights at UCW and is now 2-1.

Francois has fallen on rough times lately against some of Canada's best, but he's the same guy that lost a controversial split decision to Cote a couple of years ago and the guy has 20 fights.

I think Hollett is being brought a long very well. He started his pro career in April of 06. Look at who he was supposed to fight (Day, Sword, Lawlor) in his last fight and now he's fighting Valimaki.

"I am not saying Roger isn't tough but he fights a guy who is 3-5 for the #1 contender spot!?!?!!?"

"You can't seriously begin to justify putting a guy with a losing record like that against hollett."

"I think it was a poor decision to let him in the ring with Roger. "

damn some of you guys are harsh

Biever was 4-5 going into this fight. His losses all come from good or really good fighters. Armburst, Kang, Mahood, Castro, Stromberg (Team Quest fighter).

Hollet has looked impressive but he only had 5 fights before this one.

Biever isnt nearly as bad as some are making him out to be. He's got a couple good wins (Fontaine and Mein) and some boxing experience. It's easy to say Hollet is better, but if you look at their records before the fight Hollet's was against much weaker opposition than Biever.

I picked Biever to win, cuz I thought Hollett was overrated, I was wrong!
Still think Hollett is slightly overrated and Victor will take care of him in the 1st round at MFC 13

"How can you say it was a poor decision when Hollett only has 5 fights and against guys with very poor records. Rogers awesome and is going to be a big star in this sport someday but if you are going to stand in front of him with your chin out he will knock it off 5 or 10 fights it doesn't matter. "

I'm saying it was a poor decision to put shane in the ring because he was recently brutally KO'ed in Brawlroom Boxing i believe it was February.

A concussion suffered from the KO friday night is surely to have long lasting effects.

Just the fact that he was put in the ring with a guy that has such devestating power was where I feel a bad decision was made. If you wanted to bring shane back to MMA it would have been more wise to get him a tune up fight with a guy like Shane Lightle.

still think the guy is overrated, nothing against him but think he is thats all

Peter 4032..your right I have brought the Penny and Hollett thing up before that is because I don't beleive or will I ever think hat it was a dominating performance by Hollett! I said Hollet is a beast, but he is wayyyyy overrated! Penny so far is the only one to go after roger, and when Penny had hollett up against the cage, Hollett did the right thing and parry when penny would come after him because he was a credilbe threat. I honestly believe his promoters don't want that fight out because it wasn't a dominating performance by hollett. penny was going after him. I agree penny shot on him so out of desperation, and I agree that francois has a had a bad break lately. BUt Peter Rodger!?!?!? The guys he has beat to become 2-1 one guy is 0-2, and the other is 1-6!?!?!

I bring up guys like penny who put in on the line, and go after people, penny became 2-1 be beating Yan pellerin a very seasoned fighter, much like francois!!! I would ring up other guys, but no one else worth mentioning has gone after Hollett, that is why I said get other guys like brent beaupant, or pellerin, guys who wil go after him which is why I am sooo glad he is fightign Valamaki

I will put the fight on youtube, If someone wants me to take it off just tell me and Ill do it

the fight is already on youtube

we'll see what happens

Chrisbjj

You have the fight between penny & Hollett? If that is so then plz put it on youtube, cause I just looked and can't find it!

yeah, I thought i saw it on there awhile ago, but I looked today and couldn't see it. Ill put it on in a couple of minutes

Chrissbjj you rock!!!

Let me know when you upload it, how did you get a copy anyway!?!?!

I was on the maxspeed website and typed in something wrong in the web address and saw it, so I downloaded it.

Did you upload it on youtube yet, cause I have been looking and still can't find it?!?!

haha your very anxious aren't you, here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG8un02dIrU