Any news about Belfort/Couture 3?

I haven't heard anything about this fight in awhile. Is it still set for 49? Or has it been pushed back to 50 now?

ttt

ttt

I say it won't happen.....let me be the first to throw it out there.

It is supposedly set, but I have a feeling it won't happen. Belfort will go to K-1, or will be injured.

Yeah. I get a feeling it won't happen until 50 since they are having Chuck fight in 49.

Good sources are key, remember that people.

Wow...Senator Kerry is a forum member now?

Good luck in November, sir. :)

Vitor vs. Cotoure is happening at UFC 49. Vitor is going to the USA to train on the 7th of june and will stay there training until the fight. He says that he is not able to train properly here is Brazil because of the thing with his sister.
From Tatame.

I asked Couture at the seminar of his I went to and he said hopefully this year.

I don't see Vitor fighting anytime soon. I think he'll vacate the title without defending it. Just a hunch.

If Vitor vacats the title what sort of event will be used to decide the new LHW champ?

I dont see hwo Randy deserves another shot when Randy ducked Tito for Tito's rematch. Belfort vs Tito. The Chuck gets winner. Then Couture gets winner out of that.

anyone else agree that eventually rich franklin might make his way into the mix? he has an exciting fighting style and I met him at the Arnolds, he was cool as hell. I would like to see him earn a shot at the top 5 LHW

mauriciolopes - Is correct about Vitor Training in the US. You can come to his seminar on 6/26 @ LA Boxing on Aliso Viejo, CA - $125 its going to be awesome as everyone will roll with Vitor himself.

One of his training partners will be Justin M (My BJJ instructor - a Goes BB)

Couture ducked no one. Tito lost. Who wants to see Tito get beat again? Plus he had to fight Chuck after anyway.

Date: 05/24/04 10:25 AM
449 Total Posts Ignore User

I dont see hwo Randy deserves another shot when Randy ducked Tito for Tito's rematch. Belfort vs Tito. The Chuck gets winner. Then Couture gets winner out of that.

do you even watch the sport?how can you campare the fight randy had with tito to the bullcrap win vitor got?