Any news on Hector Lombard?

Haven't heard any update on his health following the knockout. Phone Post 3.0

Couldn't see clearly how the elbows landed, but he definitely looked injured after the ref called it. Vicious knockout for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Jitzuuu - Adam Hunter said he spoke with him the day after and he was alright. Thought the elbows were to the back of the head. Phone Post 3.0
That last two that landed on his jaw? Phone Post 3.0

ConcreteCam_AAB_925 -
Jitzuuu - Adam Hunter said he spoke with him the day after and he was alright. Thought the elbows were to the back of the head. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I'm not sure if he's confusing fights or not. Phone Post 3.0

ConcreteCam_AAB_925 -
Yup! Looked painful as hell! Phone Post 3.0

great, al least he is awake.

Never_rolled - He texted a friend 30 minutes after he got knocked out he is OK. Phone Post 3.0
Are you, like, FBI? Phone Post 3.0

Wanderpage -
Never_rolled - He texted a friend 30 minutes after he got knocked out he is OK. Phone Post 3.0

NSA imo.

It was Valerie. IMO. Phone Post 3.0

TF is he talking about "back of the head"!? The back of his head bounce off the canvas!?!

Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5AterzZpk

In slow mo it appears to land right behind the ear. So going by the old "mohawk" idea of back to the head, it looks to be legal.

Never_rolled -
Wanderpage -

Friend at the same gym. Same guy is having lunch with him tomorrow.

Gay Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - TF is he talking about "back of the head"!? The back of his head bounce off the canvas!?!

Phone Post 3.0
Looks like he got hit behind the ear Phone Post 3.0

ConcreteCam_AAB_925 - 

Obvioulsy through the jaw to the back of the head

ConcreteCam_AAB_925 -

Lol, and he was already out from the first one.

Never_rolled -
VegasMMA -
Never_rolled -
Wanderpage -

Friend at the same gym. Same guy is having lunch with him tomorrow.

Gay Phone Post 3.0

Great addition to the thread.

I actually think it was Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed -
Samoa - TF is he talking about "back of the head"!? The back of his head bounce off the canvas!?!

Phone Post 3.0
Looks like he got hit behind the ear Phone Post 3.0
Side of the head. Nowhere near a back of the head strike. Phone Post 3.0

He dead.

Calling that the back of the head when he had a very close and possibly illegal knee.

I know he is cool with some of my pals here but I always root against Hector because of silly comments like that. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, if herb hadn't gotten there right away Dan wasn't pulling any elbows lol
Seriously he put his entire body behind those elbows to the head of a ko'd Lombard! A few more of those is how you legit kill someone Phone Post 3.0