Any news on Hector Lombard?

Exactly the same GNP that Hendo used on Bisping. Throws his whole weight behind the elbow strike. Scary shit.

Samoa - TF is he talking about "back of the head"!? The back of his head bounce off the canvas!?!

Phone Post 3.0
He's a fighter, his wiring won't allow the idea that he got turned off to enter his egosphere.

It's a certain kind of guy that steps into a fight willingly. You and I know this. It takes an almost delusional level of belief in ones ability to persevere .

And that's just a street fight.

At his level, his honest belief is that no man can stand with him He has to believe. he HAS to believe this or it wouldn't be possible that he said "yes" to DanFuckingHenderson

So, when he wakes up, he has to make it make sense, because the alternative is "I'm not good enough to be here" Phone Post 3.0

Daniel Plainview -
MartialArtsMixed -
Samoa - TF is he talking about "back of the head"!? The back of his head bounce off the canvas!?!

Phone Post 3.0
Looks like he got hit behind the ear Phone Post 3.0
Dan Henderson is vicious. I love it. Phone Post 3.0
This, all day. Dan is one of my all-time favorites. Phone Post 3.0

SpliffFranklin -
Never_rolled -
VegasMMA -
Never_rolled -
Wanderpage -
Never_rolled - He texted a friend 30 minutes after he got knocked out he is OK. Phone Post 3.0
Are you, like, FBI? Phone Post 3.0

Friend at the same gym. Same guy is having lunch with him tomorrow.

Gay Phone Post 3.0

Great addition to the thread.

I actually think it was Phone Post 3.0

Gay...

He was up and walking about during the announcement, they just never showed him on the broadcast. At one point you can see him shaking hands with Hendo but all you see is his hand Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - 

Phone Post 3.0
He's a fighter, his wiring won't allow the idea that he got turned off to enter his egosphere.

It's a certain kind of guy that steps into a fight willingly. You and I know this. It takes an almost delusional level of belief in ones ability to persevere .

And that's just a street fight.

At his level, his honest belief is that no man can stand with him He has to believe. he HAS to believe this or it wouldn't be possible that he said "yes" to DanFuckingHenderson

So, when he wakes up, he has to make it make sense, because the alternative is "I'm not good enough to be here" Phone Post 3.0

Verdade

Chokehole - Haven't heard any update on his health following the knockout. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure he's still laying there. Phone Post 3.0