Any Non-GSP Fans Here That Actually Think He Won?

I was absolutely positive we would have a new champion. For a split second I thought "but what about the shitty judging??" Then decided naw...no one could really be that dumb. But alas mma never ceases to amaze. Phone Post 3.0

1st round was a draw but I could see it going either way. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
Malvert the Janitor - No one will convince me that, after the final bell sounded, they didn't have it for Hendricks. All this analysis after repeated views is great, but after the horn sounded at the end of round five all these cunts had it for Hendricks save the blindest of ball grabbers. Phone Post 3.0
Cry some more? Phone Post 3.0
Not at all. Simply stating facts. You had Hendricks winning too. Phone Post 3.0

I AM a GSP fan and thought it was obvious Hendricks won. However, after hearing the overwhelming majority of the UG say they think GSP won I feel I need to watch it again

Mrfrosty - I AM a GSP fan and thought it was obvious Hendricks won. However, after hearing the overwhelming majority of the UG say they think GSP won I feel I need to watch it again
No you don't. They're just not as honest as you. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not really sure...I need to read some more posts regarding this fight before I can really make my decision. Phone Post 3.0