Any of you dread lifting?

i only work out once every 3-4 days. 5 exercises, 1 set each. adding weight over time. i really enjoy seeing progress, that's mainly what keeps me going.

i switch the order of my exercises if i hit a plateau. sometimes i also take a little bit of a break.

I am this way on my chest day. I have mixed it up a few times, but really don't enjoy it at all.

Leigh,

Cool. I just wanted to make sure.

Leigh - I'm on maintenance right now. Only psyching myself up once a week is quite nice. Made some great lifts today so I'm very happy and enjoying lifting, although it wrecked me, lol

What weight /reps did you get up to Leigh?

Leigh,

How do you warm up when you're doing just one heavy set? I have a brittle body so I worry about that sort of thing. I feel like I'd need to do 3-4 warmup sets to get ready.

I just got 170kg on the dl as my pb just this Monday... And you are WAY lighter than me! :-( Haha

Looking to test my 1rm on the last week of every month from now on.

Also looking to get some nice numbers on the c&p. Only just started that last week though.

After over a year of Bill Starr 5x5 and then 5-3-1, I am now trying to slim down.

I've been doing the Deadlift-Clean-Pull variation that Taku said was his #1 Lift, just to try to keep myself relatively strong and not lose all the work I did.

But I'm doing all different sorts of cardio trying to keep it interesting and to keep my body confused.

Insanity workouts
Spartacus workout
Burpees
Kettlebells
Taku's intervals

Lost nearly 20 lbs in 1.5 months, gotta keep it going!

I love working out, but i get bored of workouts quickly as well. After a few weeks doing one workout i get bored and want to change to another. I think this is the reason i "feel" strong against other people in various sports, but still do poorly when testing my maxes in traditional weight lifting exercises. It's also probably the reason why i look "in shape" but never muscled like a gym rat.

Time to change things up.

I think every lifter goes through phases like this.

Leigh - 
Andy the man - I just got 170kg on the dl as my pb just this Monday... And you are WAY lighter than me! :-( Haha

Looking to test my 1rm on the last week of every month from now on.

Also looking to get some nice numbers on the c&p. Only just started that last week though.

200 this lunch time ;)

For 1 Rep?

What's your pb on bb shoulder press?