Any of you ever roll with Gokor?

Really roll with him? 

I'm curious to hear stories. I was just watching Rolled Up episode about his new school. Looks pretty amazing.

http://www.budovideos.com/online/shows/rolledup/gokor-episode-1-part-1/

I've rolled with him many times, but it's probably been 8-9 years since the last time. He's excellent. Hurts to roll with him. Phone Post

I didn't vote. I really don't know how it would turn out. If Gokor grabbed Eddies leg, it would be over. If Gokor started in Eddies closed guard I could see him having a lot of trouble there. Phone Post

andre -  I've rolled with him many times, but it's probably been 8-9 years since the last time. He's excellent. Hurts to roll with him. Phone Post

this. 

I rolled with him 8 years ago... it was a joke for him, he clowned on me like you would rolling with a child. 

gusto - ^what was your experience at the time?

like 7 years in at the time

So you were a Brown Belt or Purple belt? How good are you?? I mean c'mon Phone Post

emotion #13 -  So you were a Brown Belt or Purple belt? How good are you?? I mean c'mon Phone Post
I was a white belt, I'm a brown now. I was good enough but not good enough to keep myself from getting clowned. 

Graciebarra 847 - 
leglockfan - 
emotion #13 -  So you were a Brown Belt or Purple belt? How good are you?? I mean c'mon Phone Post
I was a white belt, I'm a brown now. I was good enough but not good enough to keep myself from getting clowned. 

You were training for 7 years and were a whitebelt? Bet you did plenty of no-gi

Yeah I never trained under anyone that could promote me (was a white belt for 8 years total actually lol). And yes pretty much entirely no-gi