Any of you fellas have car inspection knowledge?

I have one question because im a lazy pos and dont want to change my tail lights. Mainly because i cant find my stock ones in the garage.

I have aftermarket LED tails. They have a turn signal obviously. My side mirrors also have turn signals on them.

My turn signal in my right tail light does not work anymore. Its not worth it to change every bulb that doesnt work, theres lots of them.

However, on that same side, my side mirror turn indicator still works.

Would i pass or fail inspection like this? Im assuming i would fail. But i dont know shit and would like to see if anyone else knows. I am in texas btw.

You'll fail inspection. The turn signals in the side mirrors are nice, but not required. The ones on the back are required

10er 10ing -

Yes, your lights must work.  Yes, all of them. 

Time to get the toolbox out and fix that fast and furious rice mobile.

Its a euro.

Damn. That's what i figured. Time to order some new taillights. Thanks fellas

Car light bulbs are one of the easiest and cheapest repairs. Just do it.
Also make sure your windshield wipers dont have any cracks.

Nexuscrawlers - Car light bulbs are one of the easiest and cheapest repairs. Just do it.
Its not the actual bulb though, its about 20 or so LED bulbs in the taillight itself. 20x LED bulbs gets pretty expensive. I got these for free a while back anyway and ive always hated the look of them. Just gonna go ahead and order new ones that I actually like

ClutchTheBear -
Nexuscrawlers - Car light bulbs are one of the easiest and cheapest repairs. Just do it.
Its not the actual bulb though, its about 20 or so LED bulbs in the taillight itself. 20x LED bulbs gets pretty expensive. I got these for free a while back anyway and ive always hated the look of them. Just gonna go ahead and order new ones that I actually like
LEDs dont blow out that quick. It may be an electrical problem.

Nexuscrawlers -
ClutchTheBear -
LEDs dont blow out that quick. It may be an electrical problem.
God damn wouldnt be surprised lol. Its a 2009 mk5 GTI. I have all the electrical problems in the world. This car pisses me off so much but when its fine its amazing

All i know is i took it to a body shop a while back and they flooded my car somehow during the week and a half it was there. It didnt even rain. I have no idea what they did but it smelled like shit for a while after i got it back. They broke one of my ac vents. The roof liner is starting to come undone. Ever since I got my car back from them everything has been falling apart. It sucks but i already told them to fuck off. I'm wondering if they got water inside my tails at one point