Any of you GG'ers do any cosplay?

Can you guys share some stories about what you do and what kind of experience you have in crafting costumes?  I'm just curious because I went to Dallas Comic Con over the weekend and saw so many shitty cosplays.  I give them an A for effort and to have the balls to go out in public in tights despite weighing 450lbs.  I'm not normally a dress up kind of guy.  I'll wear a T-shirt of something comic related but that's it.  However, after this weekend of seeing flabby Hulks, cardboard Iron Men, and 5 dozen Heath Ledger Jokers, my competetive side is saying I can show these nerds how shit can be done.  I even have a badass idea for an Agent Venom costume.  

Any pointers you guys can give out would be appreciated.  Laugh away if you want, I don't give a shit.  

*Paging Soriel.....*

This is the kinda shit i had to deal with this weekend.  I want to humiliate these jerks at the next con.  

HAHA........I AM A BIG DUDE......SO I JUST ROLLED WITH IT AND AM GOING TO COMIC CON AS PETER GRIFFIN. NO WAY WILL YOU EVER CATCH ME IN SPANDEX. LOL

this is me, please be kind to me and don't tell me i'm fat

http://5bored.com/?tag=superhero

Stickgrappler -

Thats faptastic

Phone Post

That is one fucking hot batgirl, damn.

Hercules Rockerfeller - 

This is the kinda shit i had to deal with this weekend.  I want to humiliate these jerks at the next con.  

He looks like an Easter egg

It took me a while to figure out if he was Aquaman or Dr. Robotnick from Sonic the Hedgehog.

i do not cosplay....but someone did take my picture at last years comic con.....it was.......interdasting...