Any of you guys over the age of 25 miss your

old college buddies? I’ve had a few to drink with a three day weekend ahead of me and I’m feeling nostalgic. There was a group of six of us (just buddies from college) that had lots of good times. Drinking too much way too often, chasing tail non-stop, being idiot young 20-something’s and getting in fights, hosting the best parties on campus... and the list goes on. We’ve all grown up, have families and have gone our separate ways. I still see them on Facebook every now and then and we’ve all changed and for the better, thank goodness. Still, I sure miss those days sometimes. I wouldn’t trade my family for anything and consider these the best years of my life so far. But those years were definitely the most fun. Growing up and getting older can feel like a bummer sometimes, but the second I look at my kids that feeling passes instantly because of how blessed I am to have them.

But ahh, the good old days.. Any of you fellas miss your old running buddies and guys you raised hell with back in your glory days? 

Nope, I love hanging out with coworkers and talking about work and kids!

sort of

would get into barfights way too often. it was exciting, almost got stabbed twice, got my nose broken, etc. somehow escaped with only one misdemeanor, some of my friends ended up with felonies which still haunt them to this day. It was nice always having hot young college girls around willing to fuck bu there were a lot of risks with it.Not really something you can continue indefinitely. my life is much more comfotable now and lower stress.

gregbrady -

sort of

would get into barfights way too often. it was exciting, almost got stabbed twice, got my nose broken, etc. somehow escaped with only one misdemeanor, some of my friends ended up with felonies which still haunt them to this day. It was nice always having hot young college girls around willing to fuck bu there were a lot of risks with it.Not really something you can continue indefinitely. my life is much more comfotable now and lower stress.

Shut the fuck up greg nobody cares. 

jhay needs his dick sucked faggot

get back to it

gregbrady -

jhay needs his dick sucked faggot

get back to it

Swing and a miss, that’s about as original as a Werthers butterscotch grandpa. Try again. 

gregbrady -

sort of

By the grace of God or pure luck I never got a DUI or even a misdemeanor for fighting. Scary to think how fucking stupid and reckless I was driving wasted all of those nights. I just thank God I never hurt anybody or got in a wreck. Kinda like you though, some of my buddies weren’t as fortunate. No felonies, but lots of trouble for other dumb shit, like DUI’s and bar fights. When you think of it like that it doesn’t make the memories all that great, lol.. God I could’ve gotten in so much trouble do many times. I was probably the tamest one (and I’d like to think the smartest one) in our group, so maybe I was just better at staying out of my own way than they were. 

Gotta progress and find new buddies.

I miss the IDEA of it but (un?)fortunately I’ve matured and if I ended up out on a drunken, slut-filled night of fun and fights I’d probably be tired by 10:30 and over it by midnight. 

That silly, dangerous shit was fun 15 years ago because my dumbass had no idea how stupid and reckless it was.

I’m pretty happy where I’m at now.

I miss it a lot. I wouldn't want it every weekend, but every couple or few months would do it for me

Honestly, I feel like a childhood star.... The things I saw, participated in at Arizona State as an athlete/fraternity member... I don't know think I will ever be able to fully return to society... I have P(arty)SD..... after hitting level 10 so many weekends in a row, I can't stand fucking watering the bamboo in the backyard or any of the happy hour tapas bullshit with random working chicks... I wanna see sorority sluts taking body shots off one another and doing things I will have to plea the fifth to witnessing/participating in allegedly...

RUSRedDevil - Honestly, I feel like a childhood star.... The things I saw, participated in at Arizona State as an athlete/fraternity member... I don't know think I will ever be able to fully return to society... I have P(arty)SD..... after hitting level 10 so many weekends in a row, I can't stand fucking watering the bamboo in the backyard or any of the happy hour tapas bullshit with random working chicks... I wanna see sorority sluts taking body shots off one another and doing things I will have to plea the fifth to witnessing/participating in allegedly...

fuck yes. who doesn't enjoy taking it up to a level 11 once in a while. It's fucking career suicide to even take things to a 6 around most of the pussies I work with now. 

TzTinkle - Nope, I love hanging out with coworkers and talking about work and kids!

Sarcastic first post nailed it. 

There is is nothing more boring than hearing about co workers kids. 

I had alot of fun in my late teens and early 20s. Partied hard and did every drug under the sun. Totalled cars and robbed stores and went on big drug runs. Raised the heart beat and made you feel alive. But now being 26, thats the last thing i want to do. I work nights so fri aint an option. Saturday id rather have a few beers and watch sport and read a book and play with my dogs. I dont miss the friends i use to have. You realise with age that we are passing ships in the night and always alone. Everyone moves on with their respective lives and we become complacent. Nothing wrong with it. Last thing i want to be is the 50yr old bachelor out on a fri night and just being a tab for young pretty girls drinks. 

I saw my college buddies last month. It was awesome. 

donkypunch55 -

I miss the IDEA of it but (un?)fortunately I’ve matured and if I ended up out on a drunken, slut-filled night of fun and fights I’d probably be tired by 10:30 and over it by midnight. 

That silly, dangerous shit was fun 15 years ago because my dumbass had no idea how stupid and reckless it was.

I’m pretty happy where I’m at now.

This. I miss the idea of it but I wouldn't want that lifestyle now and I'm only 26. It was the time of my life though.

Nope, still hang out with my best friends from kindergarten 

RUSRedDevil - Honestly, I feel like a childhood star.... The things I saw, participated in at Arizona State as an athlete/fraternity member... I don't know think I will ever be able to fully return to society... I have P(arty)SD..... after hitting level 10 so many weekends in a row, I can't stand fucking watering the bamboo in the backyard or any of the happy hour tapas bullshit with random working chicks... I wanna see sorority sluts taking body shots off one another and doing things I will have to plea the fifth to witnessing/participating in allegedly...

I miss ASU and all the sorority girls.. Good times

I'm still friends and close with my best college friends.  Actually, I lot of my best friends are still my friends from highschool.   We don't see eachother as much as we used to because we've all moved to different parts of the cities we live around, but we get together pretty often.  I play bbal with a couple and soccer in the summer with one.  We'll have some sort of party where we all get hammere together once or twice a year. 

There was something magical about being in college and just being idiots back in the day, though.  I wouldn't want to do it again because I love my life now, but there are always parts of that freedom you will miss.