Any of you train with Little Tony Paczinsky?

Just curious. Saw this documentary he has put out on Invisible Jiu Jitsu. He seems pretty confident he has the goods.

Thank you for the posting and watching the Invisible Force Jiu JItsu documentary.  I was able to get permission from Rickson to do the video and write my book about invisible jiu jitsu.  Both he said are good for Jiu Jitsu. In regards to the goods in your post, yes I have been blessed to continue to train and learn from Rickson.  Also my experiences in developing jiu jitsu curriculums with him and other responsibilities with the JJGF has given me the chance to really understand his teaching methods, theories and technicial applications of techniques.  For those of you interested, I am currently in Tampa, Florida stationed at MacDill AFB.

- "little" Tony Pacenski

Oh shit lol ^^

I started watching the doc judge mentioned this morning and will finish later. Haven't seen you post in a bit Tony how's things ?

Link?

Link:  https://youtu.be/0r8-lEGB05Y

In Brazil yes. He is a gentleman and knows his stuff inside out, something you would kind of expect from a 3rd degree BB.

He just makes poor choices climbing unnamed mountains late in the day with unnamed wmma stars leading to hilarious results. ;)

Still remember the details to the Russian armbar he showed me years later.

LittleTony -

Thank you for the posting and watching the Invisible Force Jiu JItsu documentary.  I was able to get permission from Rickson to do the video and write my book about invisible jiu jitsu.  Both he said are good for Jiu Jitsu. In regards to the goods in your post, yes I have been blessed to continue to train and learn from Rickson.  Also my experiences in developing jiu jitsu curriculums with him and other responsibilities with the JJGF has given me the chance to really understand his teaching methods, theories and technicial applications of techniques.  For those of you interested, I am currently in Tampa, Florida stationed at MacDill AFB.

- "little" Tony Pacenski

Awesome.

I thought the doc was very good! Sorry if it came off otherwise in the OP.

Loved watching you with Professor Sauer. He's been an inspiration to me since 1998

I am doing well these days. Recently married and busy with the Air Force.  Here in Florida, I have found all the local training locations no matter if I am working during the day or evening.  Also, I will be bringing a new training surface to the market soon, so everyone can keep a look out for this.

ttt for LittleTony! Get this guy a grey name!