Any of you watching Survivor Series tonight?

Or should I shut up and go away?

I think the event will be pretty good really. Nothing spectacular, but hopefully a few shockers.

Not sure if any titles will change hands, but time will tell. Phone Post 3.0

Does Randy Orton have any gimmick whatsoever? He truly has nothing to offer heel or face when I catch him.

ttt for Randy Horton in the UFC at 205. Phone Post 3.0

People are not liking him much. Not in a cool type heel way either. In a "get the hell off TV" way. Phone Post 3.0

WFArt Phone Post 3.0

What's up with all these skinny, pencil necked wrestlers now-a-days. The Iron Shiek would easily break this kid's back with the Camel Clutch

I don't follow up with it much anymore but I've always been part of the "get the hell off the screen" group when it comes to RO. That guy has absolutely no personality and sucks as a heel and had brings nothing to the table as a face. You ever hear him cut a promo? Yikes.

Btw Chris Jericho needs to hang it up. He's got far too many opportunities outside of the ring to come across as another bloated shell of himself that is hanging on. The man of 1,004 holds is better than that. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

What's up with all these skinny, pencil necked wrestlers now-a-days. The Iron Shiek would easily break this kid's back with the Camel Clutch

I was just thinking that. Are they testing them now? They used to all look like they grew up downstream from Chernobyl, now you have these delicate looking violinists walking around acting tough. Phone Post 3.0

Wow Jericho is not looking good in that pic Haha. Havent watched wrestling in years, last I remember he had long hair Phone Post 3.0

These comments are always good.

"I uh happened to be flipping through the channels the other day.....". Lol sure.

What were you looking for? A star studded Bellator card headlined by Jason Butcher? Phone Post 3.0