Any OG Cyclists?

Thats really sick

I don’t understand clipless pedals. I feel like Im gonna fall on my face everytime I have to stop

2 Likes

I have. Once. Lol. That’s pretty standard for going clipless.

But you get used to it. Now it’s like second nature.

1 Like

I fell off my rollers clipped in. I got my foot out but the floor was concrete and I slipped. Never made that mistake again.

1 Like

Someone reviewed both trainers I posted. He said there was some noticeable difference with the flywheel but only because they were compared side by side. He said once you got used to the Zwift it didn’t feel any different. I do plan on getting a subscription to Zwift.

1 Like

That’s not a bad deal if the quality is decent but like Cloaca said the handlebars and feel of the stationary bike doesn’t match the real thing. I use the bikes at the gym sometimes and it does feel quite a bit different than my actual bike.

They are not needed. They took over the BMx race scene forever ago. I prefer flats on all my bikes, gave up road bikes years ago.

2 Likes

I switched back to flats on all my bikes and have seen no noticeable difference. Way more convenient though.

1 Like

Single speed fatty? Beast

My new gravel bike. Rode the Virginia creeper trail both ways last Monday. 68 miles, these road bikes are so fast

4 Likes

What pedals are those?

1 Like

Don’t know, just some flats I picked up when I bought the bike.

2 Likes