Any OG musicians that record w/Edrums

Been thinking about getting some Edrums for home recordings/demos. Curious if any of you fellows have done this and wouldn't mind sharing your recording so I can hear it.  I write with distortion. Standard 2 guitar, bass, drum setup.  I can't find examples online.  Would just like to get an idea of how they mix in a full song setup.  Looking at the Yamaha dtx522.  I've seen vids of people playing along tracks but I wanna hear user created music. Thanks all. 

Not computer program  drums. Physical Edrums that you hit. :)

Oh you gosh darn musicians. Always so bashful and not wanting to share music. 

I wouldn't record with edrums but if you are going to, use superior drummer. It's not cheap but it's worth the money.

Superior will make even a cheap edrums sound good. You have a lot more options and greatly superior sounds than even a high end roland

Thelonious -

I wouldn't record with edrums but if you are going to, use superior drummer. It's not cheap but it's worth the money.

Superior will make even a cheap edrums sound good. You have a lot more options and greatly superior sounds than even a high end roland

I shall research for I know not what that is. Thank you.

Thelonious -

I wouldn't either but I don't have access to a practice room or drums anymore. 

+1 for Superior Drummer.  Last checked you can DL it on torrents along with some drum packs.  I had it a while ago and ran it through an Alesis DM10 head

Here's a random song using it from youtube

edit:  also I recommend just getting a plain acoustic set and fitting mesh heads on it and triggers.  much much more enjoyable to play and more realistic.  and way cheaper than most decent e kits

QuintonRammedMyPage -
Thelonious -

I wouldn't either but I don't have access to a practice room or drums anymore. 

Superior drummer makes edrums sound real. You will like it. It takes any midi signal and uses actual samples from a recording studio. It's the closest you can get.

I've never seen a recording studio that didnt use superior in some way,  even if the drums are acoustic.

Appreciate the input, guys.