Any OGers from kentucky?

Kinda curious. Not wanting to meet anyone just figure theres not a huge number of people around here that have heard of the OG. You never know though.

PS, haters I know you will wanna bad mouth me but its all good. Go for it if it makes you feel better. Phone Post 3.0

yes, there's actually more Ky peeps here than you'd guess.

born in lex; raised in frankfort

heard about the OG in the late 90's

comeacrossclean - yes, there's actually more Ky peeps here than you'd guess.

born in lex; raised in frankfort

heard about the OG in the late 90's

Cool. Born in danville, raised in a small town, Lancaster. Phone Post 3.0

Right on!

you're not too far from lexington and even closer to richmond. there's 4 seasons in lexington for mma if you're interested. Scott Elliot is a mod in the JKD forum and runs a school in richmond. both legit places.

Charles Lewis is a mod in the Geekground and OGer in lexington.

with a state like Ky, you can just bet there's a few OGers running around!

Cool, ya I am actually closer to Richmond now. Its a 10 mile drive for me from my house. Love country living. I love being a spectator of MMA for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Born and raised in Ashland. Live in Huntington, WV now Phone Post

Born in BG. Lived in Louisville forever though Phone Post 3.0

From Covington, but livin in Cincy for last 8 years.

GZjiujitsu - Born and raised in Ashland. Live in Huntington, WV now Phone Post
And he's gay. Phone Post 3.0

sugarhigh - 
Fury2Feed - From Covington, but livin in Cincy for last 8 years.

Where about's in Cincy, my man?

Westside, South Fairmont. Right where all the trains screech, boom and clang.

Oh yeah gotcha, ha. Yeah I like it. It's kinda ghetto but has it has it's charm. I have a cool spot. I can do whatever. Hood in the front, woods in the back lol.

From Covington, went to EKU for school, now I'm up back up in northern KY.

Scott taught my EKU kickboxing class and offered the students a discount at his actual gym. I took him up on it, went once, got beat up by Jess Duke and never went back lol. Phone Post 3.0

Yep right here! Phone Post 3.0

Actually Covington is a lot nicer now than it was when I grew up there lol.

Was in karate as a kid in Frankfort. We went to a dojo in Covington that was built like a traditional Japanese house/dojo. The place is on Martin St. There's a high school a few blocks away in which we all worked out in the gymnasium for hours, then we'd run back to the school for more training. It was for one of those summer/winter karate endurance training events.

Amos-I went once to Scott's school in Richmond. This was mid to late 90's. No Jessamine Duke at that time. Is she named after Jessamine Co. I wonder?!?

sugarhigh -
Fury2Feed - 
sugarhigh - 

LOL I know exactly where you live. I just had a meeting there earlier in the week.

I live in East Walnut Hills near Eden Park.
Live in blue ash and work in sharonville Phone Post 3.0

sugarhigh - <blockquote>Fury2Feed - <span id='userPost50629943' class='User-179272'>Actually Covington is a lot nicer now than it was when I grew up there lol.

LOL

But, yeah, you're right....Mainstrausse is pretty cool and Greenup Street, etc.

I had to pick up some paperwork from a client last week and he wanted to meet at the Frisch's right off the exit because it wouldn't take long. I got there 5 minutes early and saw at least 3 prostitutes patrolling the parking lot looking for guys. Also, saw a shirtless guy moving an old, fucked up TV in a baby stroller smoking a cigarette lol.
I've seen some wild shit getting on 71/75 down that way Phone Post 3.0

sugarhigh -
SMOKING MANHOLE - 
sugarhigh -
Fury2Feed - 
sugarhigh - 

LOL I know exactly where you live. I just had a meeting there earlier in the week.

I live in East Walnut Hills near Eden Park.
Live in blue ash and work in sharonville Phone Post 3.0

Nice. My sister lives in Blue Ash...about a mile from the main exit off 71. I am at that Starbucks on MM road once every couple of weeks for meetings.
Haha. I live off the hunt road exit off Ronald Reagan. I'm assuming she's off Kenwood? Phone Post 3.0

LOUISVILLE. GO CATS! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I went to that karate school on Martin too lol. Yoseikan(?) Chito-ryu style karate I think?<br /><br />Covington was a real shithole back when I was a kid, but my boss from first job was the Madison event center, on 7th and Madison, and the guy who bought that building has done a lot for cleaning up and developing the downtown area. He owns like ten buildings and my first job was being a grunt worker for the construction crew then they let me bartend the events. Actually on the corner of the Madison building, above the entrance, there is still a clock that I painted like 30 years ago lol.