Any OGers market a product?

Any OG entrepreneurs? Have Abby of you went forward from the "good idea phase" into actually making the product, marketing it and forward?

Im a big shark tank fan and have looked up some entrepreneur podcast which seen to have some good info.

Any OGers invented a product? I have a good idea, and am really considering looking into actually following through with it. Who else has?

I have no ideas wherever to start as far as turning an idea into a product. I assume a copyright is first needed before commissioning someone to create a test product... And who the heck can you commission top turn an idea into a product? its not a big product by any means. Phone Post

Yeah I've marketed a product alright. I'll give ya a hint, it rhymes with benis. Phone Post

The_KoJ - Yeah I've marketed a product alright. I'll give ya a hint, it rhymes with benis. Phone Post

Ah, thanks for that insight. Phone Post

Every day..I market Real Estate people want to rent/pay me for...

I make and sell health foody consumer products. Have been doing it for a little over a year. Products are in some wholefoods in my area. Overall it is a real struggle though, lol.

Also, is there any reason you can't make your own product?

Jesus Quintana - I make and sell health foody consumer products. Have been doing it for a little over a year. Products are in some wholefoods in my area. Overall it is a real struggle though, lol.

Yeah, i know no matter what you create its a lot of work and I imagine food products must be particularly tough. Phone Post

Jesus Quintana - Also, is there any reason you can't make your own product?

No idea at all how to. Nor do i have the tools. Phone Post

I helped design a bunch of different kayak fishing products... Took them threw all stages of production, brought to market place and had accounts lined up at Westmarine, Sports chalet, REI, Cabellas. Love product design and sales!! Fun n can be profitable!

Gd luck Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - 
Jesus Quintana - Also, is there any reason you can't make your own product?

No idea at all how to. Nor do i have the tools. Phone Post

What kind of product is it?

7 minute Abs Phone Post 3.0

6 minute abs Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - 6 minute abs Phone Post 3.0
6? No, noooo 7 is the magic number. Who works out in 6 minutes??

Step into my office......,

Cuz you're fuckin fired! Phone Post 3.0

I have my own clothing line Phone Post 3.0

This thread comes up from time to time. Phooey knows a couple things as I recall. Phone Post

I've done a lot of fairly well known brands, some tech stuff lots of apparel. The one that brought me to the OG rhymes with CrapouT. Start with a trademark, a website and a DBA or a cheap LLC you can do off legal zoom. Whatever industry, you can find companies that will make samples or prototypes, just a matter of money. Random shit like packaging, hang tags,shipping etc. all sorts of extra stuff that adds up to keep in mind.

Never done food but I have a relative who does a food product that got picked up by Trader Joes and they use a pro kitchen you can rent by the hour to make and package their stuff. Phone Post