Any openings in Nov left for a 145 pro?

My fight fell through for this month, and I'm looking to fill any slot if needed!!! Thanks UG!!! Phone Post

Get um Jay!!

This Man wants to be a Fucking Fighter!!! Phone Post

ttt

Thanks guys haha... I need to get paid!!! Phone Post

Jay Haas - Thanks guys haha... I need to get paid!!! Phone Post

Contact SFL... There shows have been good... And the people running it seem like top notch gents... Plus a trip to India would be sweet! Phone Post

Do an Attn: Super Fight League thread... They post on here and are definitely looking for fighters! Phone Post

Jay's flipping awesome! Get him on a card! Phone Post

Super fight league ... Where's that out of? Phone Post

Jay Haas - Super fight league ... Where's that out of? Phone Post

India... They have been live streaming every week here and getting good support. They put on weekly shows, a few other OG'rs hit um up and got responses! Phone Post

They have a thread stuck right now... Send them a PM Phone Post

Ok thanks yeah I don't even think I have a passport I was looking more locally... Maybe in the future that's be sweet!!! Phone Post

Seen a thread earlier were someone was looking for a 35 and 55 this weekend I think in New Orleans? Phone Post

Your always a good help bro Phone Post

Huge fan of the Sport and more than happy to lend a hand in any small way I can, especially to someone who wants to keep bettering himself and his career!

Get your passport and go whoop some ass in India. Phone Post

Someone posted in the other thread that there's a 45 needing fight this weekend !! Get yours buddy!!!

The New Orleans 1 Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Eat a Shrimp PoBoy for me after you get the win and a couple Dozen Oysters!! Phone Post

lol, yeah New Orleans seems perfect!  

Haha yeah it sounds nice Phone Post

How about Hook n' shoot?