Any orthopedic doctors here? Genu valgum surgery.

So I have been having some issues with my knees lately that have been concerning me. I've always had an issue with my knees but lately researched what it was called. Genu valgum, there is a surgery to correct it called a femoral distal osteotomy.
Would like to sit down with a doc as well, how do I go about finding the best doc I. My area?
Any other og'ers have any experience with this? Phone Post 3.0