Any other Colby fans?

Guys getting alot of hate but I think he’s done a great job of playing the bad guy and getting himself attention.

Just found out hes from Oregon. Wonder if a certain American gangster has been mentoring him?

People don’t get it. They’re the same guys that hated Rowdy Roddy Piper. Good, fuck’em. I like his ‘fuck you’ act.

My favorite are the Conor fans who hate Colby.

chupecabre - People don't get it. They're the same guys that hated Rowdy Roddy Piper. Good, fuck'em. I like his 'fuck you' act.

Colby’s no Roddy Piper.

United Yorkie Rescue - So far he's a boring fighter who uses his mouth to build a following because his fights won't do that. In the mold of Chael Sonnen... Not a fan.
Chael just talks to get himself fights that he didn't earn. He doesn't call the cops. Colby is more Angela Magana than Chael. He barks at people that he has no intention of fighting and when he gets bit, he calls the cops. If you play with fire, don't go crying that you got burnt. Magana is scum and so is Covington.

I’m a fan. I’m also a fan of people he feuds with like Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Tyron Woodley, Fabricio Werdum etc.

He’s awesome so far.

He’s trying to hard.  Coming off not genuine 

United Yorkie Rescue - So far he's a boring fighter who uses his mouth to build a following because his fights won't do that. In the mold of Chael Sonnen... Not a fan.
Well it worked for Chael

Tumbleweed.gif

I was cool with it until the pressing charges, that’s weak

I like him 

No

He's entertaining, at least to me he is.

Mshi - Guys getting alot of hate but I think he's done a great job of playing the bad guy and getting himself attention.

Just found out hes from Oregon. Wonder if a certain American gangster has been mentoring him?

Chael said on the MMA hour that he’s known Colby since he was 12 because his family is in wrestling. Colby’s dad reffereed some of Chael’s matches.

So Colby is definitely stealing pages from Chael but there is only one American Gangster.

I'm a fan.

I don't think it will happen, but I would love to see him beat Tyron. I love the things he said to Jon Jones. It was hilarious.

Willin -
Mshi - Guys getting alot of hate but I think he's done a great job of playing the bad guy and getting himself attention.

Chael said on the MMA hour that he’s known Colby since he was 12 because his family is in wrestling. Colby’s dad reffereed some of Chael’s matches.

So Colby is definitely stealing pages from Chael but there is only one American Gangster.

Yeah I heard that haha. Thought as much.