Any Penn/Bang Pics?

Bj is TUFF!!!!

thanks for the pics

BJ has an amazing combination of flexibilty, strength, explosiveness, speed, agility, blanace, and technique.

Combine that with his punching powr, and DAYUM! Not too many people are gonna be able to beat him.... yeah, I knew Jens won that fight, but he was 10x more experienced than BJ, and anyone who's been in the ring knows how much experience plays a factor. Look how they bring good boxers up...they all have 20 plus fights before they get some big time fights...BJ was just in there a little too soon. Now that he's got a little ring time in, just look at the result!

impressive

BJ is really good, I think everybody knew he would win if it went to the ground, but I (big Ludwig fan) didn't think he'd be able to get the takedown so fast. BJ will be a legend as long as he takes on the best competition, and I'm sure Bang will be back strong as well, whether it be kickboxing or MMA.

Even when BJs is stoned he still rocks!!

ttt BJ!

thanks

is BJ losing his hair?

nice win, BJ! looks like he dominated.

damn bj looked big!

LOL I've never seen BJ frown before priceless!

Congrats to BJ!! It is so different to see BJ in the higher weight. How much he weights, I mean. He has really filled out since his days as a LW.

Legends, would BJ ever have an interest to fight any gracies'? And if so, which ones?