Any Pittsburg PA UGers here?

I have a friend that lives there an wants to start training. I told him I'd research for him. No better place than the UG to ask! Phone Post 3.0

There are a few good gyms here. Pittsburgh Fight Club, PTT, Mad Dog MMA, and the Mat Factory are the ones I would recommend. Pittsburgh Fight Club has the best facilities by far and has some really talented fighters ie: Mark Cherico, Khama Worthy and cody Garbrandt trained there before moving to team alpha male. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

TTT....thank you shy guy Iwill research more later! Awesome of you to help out. Hope we get some more info as well.

dawley - TTT....thank you shy guy Iwill research more later! Awesome of you to help out. Hope we get some more info as well.
No problem. If he has any specific questions, you can pm me or I can give you my phone number if he would want me to text me. I'm pretty familiar with a lot of the local fighters and coaches here. Phone Post 3.0

http://pittsburghmuaythai.webnode.com/

Shy Guy -
dawley - TTT....thank you shy guy Iwill research more later! Awesome of you to help out. Hope we get some more info as well.
No problem. If he has any specific questions, you can pm me or I can give you my phone number if he would want me to text me. I'm pretty familiar with a lot of the local fighters and coaches here. Phone Post 3.0
Sir I will pm you when I'm back at the computer Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Stout training- Renzo Gracie Pitt is another great place to train.

Blackbeltpanda -

Stout training- Renzo Gracie Pitt is another great place to train.

Absolutely. I forgot to mention them. Phone Post 3.0

If pick pfc or Gracie. Have cherico Khama worthy Steave milstead great pros and have some great ammys. Not to mention garbrandt was there before going to alpha. Gracie has mike Wilkins. Win win no matter who yA choose! Phone Post 3.0

dawley - I have a friend that lives there an wants to start training. I told him I'd research for him. No better place than the UG to ask! Phone Post 3.0
If your friend needs anyone to show him around or wants to meet up to train send me a PM Phone Post 3.0

If you live southeast of the City, Pennsylvania Combat Sports in Greensburg, pa is great. Phone Post 3.0