ANY PROMOTERS LOOKING FOR 125ERS

HAVE 2 REAL GOOD 125 FIGHTERS AND LOOKING TO TEST OURSELVES. I KNOW YOU GUYS USE THE JAPANEESE AND HAVE A FEW GOOD SMALL GUYS ON THE ISLANDS. WHATS UP?

You sir, are a racism.

uses japanese

We tend to use the white and blacks too LOL

I use Japanese. refer to my Panda Make thread.

90lbs - 125lbs. I've gone heavier.

I'm pretty sure Albert Manners can make 125 after lighting up the crack pipe.  Give his attorney a call and see if he's available. 

If you have "2 REAL GOOD 125 FIGHTERS" why don't you just have them fight each other?

meatrokket - I'm pretty sure Albert Manners can make 125 after lighting up the crack pipe.  Give his P.O. a call and see if he's available. 

fixed

im sorry i didnt mean to come off like i was bashing the japaneese people. what i meant to say was that alot of promoters in hawai'i use japaneese talent on their shows. my 2 guys would like a shot at some of these guys. or some of the boys from the islands. please accept my appologies. and by the way it is all i can do to keep them from fighting each other. but i dont think that it is in their best intrest to fight each other now. i would let them if it were for some wec money but on these smaller shows it just doesnt make sense

Wanna Test....Find someone to do a show to take on my 125er Josh Rave (19-6 on record,never lost at 125 or 135)(all losses at 140 or above,he walks at 134), hands down best in the nation, no one will fight him at 125, if you can get it set up, we will take it.

i agree he is good, we would fight him if we can find a promotion