Any PUBG players? (Xbox)

Despite all the random crashing and glitches because it’s a game preview. This game is awesome. I watched it being played on PC and it looked like a lot of fun. Made it to the last 2 alive twice in a row this morning and died both times. 

I love it! I like solo mode most. I keep getting stuck with morons whenever I try group. Last time I tried it my teammates started killing each other as soon as we landed.

StankieEdgar - I love it! I like solo mode most. I keep getting stuck with morons whenever I try group. Last time I tried it my teammates started killing each other as soon as we landed.

I do enjoy solo as well. I like that the enemies die instantly in solo. Whenever I play duo or squad I play with friends. The random squads are the worst lol. 1 guy will drop where he pleases. 2 guys will drop together and the other random guy is probably AFK. 

I’ve only heard of this game like, seriously, two days ago. What’s so good about it? Is Player Unknown the Developer or part of the game title?

LiveWire -

I’ve only heard of this game like, seriously, two days ago. What’s so good about it? Is Player Unknown the Developer or part of the game title?

Not sure about the title. Basically, 100 unarmed players get dropped on a huge map with a gradually shrinking play area. There's weapons and vehicles around but some areas are better than others. Last person alive wins.

Is this a new game? Cuz it's only $30

I'm on Xbox. Username is Kindkitten10201 (funny story).

I'm getting the game when it comes out on the 20th

^anyone can add me

I have the basic Xbox one and wan to know if I should get it? Ice looked into this a bit and I know the generic xbone doesn't play it well as of right now but I cant really get an honest answer online because its mostly all the gaming trolls hating on the game. Is it PLAYABLE on regular xbone? And am I correct in thinking that since this is heavily backed by Microsoft that the game will be patched up to decent functionality in the near future even I'd the game runs poorly on it now?

No the game was released on PC a while ago. Just now came to console. The game is in its preview stages so it’s certainly buggy, and crashes a bunch but none the less still a blast to play. 

Sage Northcock - I have the basic Xbox one and wan to know if I should get it? Ice looked into this a bit and I know the generic xbone doesn't play it well as of right now but I cant really get an honest answer online because its mostly all the gaming trolls hating on the game. Is it PLAYABLE on regular xbone? And am I correct in thinking that since this is heavily backed by Microsoft that the game will be patched up to decent functionality in the near future even I'd the game runs poorly on it now?

I have day one Xbox and it plays it’s totally fine for me. Yes it should be patched up. Epic games and Microsoft helped do this for consoles so it should be figured out. 

Sorry the the wild each it post. My phone sucks lol. But yeah you're the first guy I've found a normal response from in regards to this so a million thanks. Most seem too interested in criticizing early access games and bigging up the PC masterrace to help. Lol

Sage Northcock - I have the basic Xbox one and wan to know if I should get it? Ice looked into this a bit and I know the generic xbone doesn't play it well as of right now but I cant really get an honest answer online because its mostly all the gaming trolls hating on the game. Is it PLAYABLE on regular xbone? And am I correct in thinking that since this is heavily backed by Microsoft that the game will be patched up to decent functionality in the near future even I'd the game runs poorly on it now?
I have a basic xbone and it runs fine.

I just started pubg tye other day. So far the only thing i hate is the shrinking space. So often im stuck chasing after a fucking white circle so i can stay in bounds. Fun game but id rather not have to be thrown into a huge map only to be forced into a small section of that huge map.

Kings21 - I just started pubg tye other day. So far the only thing i hate is the shrinking space. So often im stuck chasing after a fucking white circle so i can stay in bounds. Fun game but id rather not have to be thrown into a huge map only to be forced into a small section of that huge map.
The gas is what makes the game good. You get a few games where you end up running like a mofo all the time, but with more practice it gets better.

Plan your drop locations, monitor the circle. Use vehicles when the circles are large only.

In! Fun game, I hate rushing to smaller circle but at the same time it's rather fun when there are 30 or so players left and everybody is rushing there.

Best I've done so far is 14th. Probably 15 games in. 

Kings21 - I just started pubg tye other day. So far the only thing i hate is the shrinking space. So often im stuck chasing after a fucking white circle so i can stay in bounds. Fun game but id rather not have to be thrown into a huge map only to be forced into a small section of that huge map.
people would camp and games would go for many hours

StankieEdgar -
No it doesn't. The game runs like absolute shit in its current state, it's not even playable.

MayorPirkle -
StankieEdgar -
No it doesn't. The game runs like absolute shit in its current state, it's not even playable.
lol alright I guess your Xbox sucks?

runs fine on mine