Any Reality Fighting Results?

Nick was actively punching and elbowing him inside the triangle.

Nuri was in a triangle, but it wasn't tight. Nuri was in the middle and just letting Nick waste his energy while he talked shit to him. Maybe he would have been out earlier too if Nick didn't throw 15 illegal elbows to his head.

And yes, besides that 60 seconds that Nick had Nuri in a triangle, he got tooled. When your opponent is standing above you yelling "get up bitch", you know its not your fight.

Jim Miller defeated Joe Andujar by side choke; Round 1.

Eddie Fyvie defeated Ryan Hall by unanimous decision.

Haz Ibrahim defeated Ed Medeiros; Ed could not answer the bell for round 3.

Geroge Sullivan defeated Anthony D'Angelo by split decsion.

Josh Lydell defeated Carlos Nieves by unanimous decision>

Kevin Roddy defeated Al Buck by decision (cannot remeber if it was unanimous or split).

Drew Puzon defeated Mike Castles by unanimous decision.

Chris Schlesinger defeated Lionel Crotez by arm bar in round 1.

Mike Massenzio defeated Dan Miller by split decision. Mike will face Dante Rivera for the middleweight title on August 5th in RF13, Wildwood, NJ.

Mike Easton became the flyweight champion by defeating Rick Desper by unanimous decision.

Nuri Shakir became the new welterweight champion by winning a unanimous decision over Nick Serra.

Joe Lauzon won the parking lot grappling title and water toss over Liam Kerrigan :).

Jim Genia, I do not have those photos yet.

More details to come tomorrow. Thank you to all the fighters and their very supportive fans, this was an incredible night of fights! See you at RF13 in Wildwood...Joe

curse you, joe cuff. curse you.

josh lydell-

shoot me an email at 'jim.genia@ubs.com' - i wanted to ask you some questions for Full Contact Fighter but i couldn't find you after the show.

TTT for another great show

ttt

Brian McLaughlin, congrats on your MMA win. The green name looks good!

ttt

This show was AWESOME! Seriously, this was one of the best Reality Fighting shows, if not the best, ever. Every fight was great. I forgot how good Nuri is. And Nuri did tool Nick. Holy cow he really beat him up. Big, big win for Nuri.

Congrats to NURI !!

Let see some pictures ?!?

i would have to say overall this was the best reality fighting card i've seen.

Awesome fight Eddie.. congrats

card was awesome. I've been to ALL reality fighting events and this has been the best card ever. too bad about the IFL, it hurt our attendance and I'm sure theres too.

great event! eddie fyvie's fight was awesome too. he looks more and more comfortable in the ring every time.