Any Refunds for UFC 177

Not to be a sour sally, but I bought tix for this event when there were 2 title bouts... Now, with DJ vs. Cariaso pulled off the card and Henry Cejudo vs. Scotty Jorgensen scrapped that leaves the event with only 9 bouts.

Just curious if UFC is doing anything in terms of refunds Phone Post 3.0

I back - Not to be a sour sally, but I bought tix for this event when there were 2 title bouts... Now, with DJ vs. Cariaso pulled off the card and Henry Cejudo vs. Scotty Jorgensen scrapped that leaves the event with only 9 bouts.

You are not a true mma fan

Real mma fans pay 55 bucks for a 4 fight main card in which rhondo wins one of the fights quicker than I can piss.

Its a bargain bro Phone Post 3.0

Watch it be fucking epic tomorrow. 

Glad they were able to save 178 by poaching the Mighty Mouse fight from stacked 177 event. UFC 178 was doomed without that matchup.

Fellow butthurt 177 ticketholder here, but I'm going regardless and don't want a refund.

RyannVonDoom - 

only if bethe wins by tko.

I back - Not to be a sour sally, but I bought tix for this event when there were 2 title bouts... Now, with DJ vs. Cariaso pulled off the card and Henry Cejudo vs. Scotty Jorgensen scrapped that leaves the event with only 9 bouts.

I believe they were but you missed the deadline. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 
RyannVonDoom - 

only if bethe wins by tko.

Oh man, imagine if Baszler poo poo'd her thong after getting violently KO'd. She could then start her new job doing diaper seminar's.

Why would you buy this card regardless? Other than the ME, which I have a slight interest in, it's a pure shit card.

Gulping the LayNBaderade - 
RyannVonDoom - 

All fights could be fight of the year, still wouldn't make it worth 60 bucks. People don't pay for PPV's to watch "good scraps", 60 bucks should give you the best fighters in the world, not fighters that should be on the prelims.

BS. I buy cards for good scraps. LOL@ fanboys. Names don't come close to guaranteeing the fights will be good. Miss them if you want to but I'm not. 

Cindy

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE! Read your ticket MORON!

CindyO -
Gulping the LayNBaderade - 
RyannVonDoom - 

All fights could be fight of the year, still wouldn't make it worth 60 bucks. People don't pay for PPV's to watch "good scraps", 60 bucks should give you the best fighters in the world, not fighters that should be on the prelims.

BS. I buy cards for good scraps. LOL@ fanboys. Names don't come close to guaranteeing the fights will be good. Miss them if you want to but I'm not. 

Cindy

So you are BUYING the PPV? Phone Post 3.0

UFC 177 will be the first PPV event I have missed since about UFC 55.

Damn, Barao is out of the title fight now. Phone Post 3.0

Why'd I get downvoted for this thread? It's a legitimate concern...sure I'm not the only one who feels this way Phone Post 3.0

lol if you bought this card in the first place you are a dill-hole and deserve to be ripped off (more) 

The snow on the driveway ain't free

This needs to be made a FS1 card now. And betch KOing Shayna? lol She's got pillow fists.

The killer is that the UFC has actually set the bar too high to be a FS1 card. Seems most of the free cards are better than a lot of PPVs. Phone Post 3.0

I back - Why'd I get downvoted for this thread? It's a legitimate concern...sure I'm not the only one who feels this way Phone Post 3.0
Voted up for balance. If I were you id use those tickets as tinder to burn down rhe arena.

Sorry you got ripped off like that Phone Post 3.0