Any resume writer's here?

Look something has to be off on what I am doing. I am a military vet with a 4 year college degree and can't find shit for work. I have a job now but I am looking to leave. I have taken my resume which was written about 5 years ago and just updated it in the same font and what not. Also I paid for that one.

Anyway, if anyone knows what they are doing when it comes to resumes I am willing to pay.

Everyone in the US is "supposedly" looking for vets with a degree. I can't get a bite.

Someone help me out or point me in the right direction please.

Thanks Phone Post

I'm not a Resume writer, but TTT for you.

Someone steer this man is the right direction!

There's a dude who posted a thread asking if anyone needs any writing done. He's doing it to build his resume. Hit him up. Phone Post

His sn is hybridfc, I bumped his thread. Phone Post

Thanks guys. Phone Post

sycotik - 

Look something has to be off on what I am doing. I am a military vet with a 4 year college degree and can't find shit for work. I have a job now but I am looking to leave. I have taken my resume which was written about 5 years ago and just updated it in the same font and what not. Also I paid for that one.

Anyway, if anyone knows what they are doing when it comes to resumes I am willing to pay.

Everyone in the US is "supposedly" looking for vets with a degree. I can't get a bite.

Thanks Phone Post

The fact you need someone to write your resume for you probably contributes to the fact you can't get employed. Seriously bro, fucking google. You can even google the exact industry you are in, 'retail sales resume' etc.

soliak -
sycotik -  Look something has to be off on what I am doing. I am a military vet with a 4 year college degree and can't find shit for work. I have a job now but I am looking to leave. I have taken my resume which was written about 5 years ago and just updated it in the same font and what not. Also I paid for that one.

Thanks Phone Post

The fact you need someone to write your resume for you probably contributes to the fact you can't get employed. Seriously bro, fucking google. You can even google the exact industry you are in, 'retail sales resume' etc.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Listen. I know "how" to write a resume, but it is the key words that need changed. Maybe even the formatting. My resume my have been the shit 5 years ago, but it could be outdated now. I am looking for someone that has done one recently or even does them on the side for people.

I will try this "Google" you talk about though. Thanks friend. Phone Post