Any schools have a environment like 70's?

I'm just wondering there there any safe heaven where parents can send their kids that arent feminazi fagot making factories?

I was thinking, maybe a military academy, but even there they wouldnt tolerate kids bullying each other,etc. I think it would be too strict to let kids grow up "normal" like kids who went to grade school in the 60s-70s.

Are rednecks still "men" are has the school system turned them into snowflakes too?

In the 70s, people were saying that about the 20s. Phone Post 3.0

Slash - In the 70s, people were saying that about the 20s. Phone Post 3.0

but for completely different reasons

Marlo Sansfield - lol kids being bullied is a good thing?

built character. like dodge ball.. rough housing on the playground. playing army with pretend guns, etc.

Marlo Sansfield - lol kids being bullied is a good thing?

i was the only jew - always called jew boy, etc. it hurt, but toughened me up.

Never_rolled - 

Hillsdale is private and accepts no govt. funding. It is a conservative school.

is there like a more generic way to tell..as opposed to knowing a place

the private, non=gov thing seems like a good start

I had "corporal" punishment as a kid and was in grade school in the 70's. I had to deal with bullies. I had coaches who would get sued nowadays.

My triplets went to a Montessori school and have never been hit or spanked. They are better athletes, more intelligent, get better grades (two are 4.0 plus and the other one is 3.75; not that GPA is everything) more mature emotionally and just overall better people than I was at their age (17). Phone Post 3.0

my uncle Randy Floyd played football at Lee High in Austin TX, class of '76..."those were the days" he said Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - I had "corporal" punishment as a kid and was in grade school in the 70's. I had to deal with bullies. I had coaches who would get sued nowadays.

My triplets went to a Montessori school and have never been hit or spanked. They are better athletes, more intelligent, get better grades (two are 4.0 plus and the other one is 3.75; not that GPA is everything) more mature emotionally and just overall better people than I was at their age (17). Phone Post 3.0

but are they sjw/snowflakes/etc? or REAL men?

I was called 'bitch tits' because I had bitch tits. It made me get in better shape.

Insults work, fellas. Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - my uncle Randy Floyd played football at Lee High in Austin TX, class of '76..."those were the days" he said Phone Post 3.0

Damn.  Your uncle was "Pink"?

sreiter - 
Samoa - I had "corporal" punishment as a kid and was in grade school in the 70's. I had to deal with bullies. I had coaches who would get sued nowadays.

The boys I'm assuming you are talking about?  Whats your definition of those terms and I will let ya know?

The environment at home is way more important than the school they go to in my opinion. I remember the lessons my father taught more than anything a teacher told me in school.

That's more what bread these SJW types their parents said they were unique and treated them like every idea they had was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

John Lee Pettimore - The environment at home is way more important than the school they go to in my opinion. I remember the lessons my father taught more than anything a teacher told me in school.

That's more what bread these SJW types their parents said they were unique and treated them like every idea they had was amazing. Phone Post 3.0
This. I'm responsible for what my kids become not their school. Phone Post 3.0

Just another parent expecting the schools to raise their children for them. Phone Post 3.0

A lot of the bullying that does on today isn't like the bullying that went on back in the day.

Back then, it pretty much ended once school was over.

Nowadays with social media, it's pretty much 24/7.

in
Bullying is absolutely WORSE nowadays due to sical media and a LOT of it is girls' doing. you know, those innocent little snowflakes that white knighters portray as victims to be rescued. They are horrible, on the whole.

Also aren't a lot of these people who "pussified" the schools the ones who went to school in the 60s and 70s? And this is what OP wants his to grow up being.

It doesn't make any sense. Phone Post 3.0

The "safe haven" that sreiter writes of is the child's home and bond with his parents values. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
sreiter - 

The boys I'm assuming you are talking about?  Whats your definition of those terms and I will let ya know?

if you need me to define the term, you already answered the question