Any schools have a environment like 70's?

John Lee Pettimore - The environment at home is way more important than the school they go to in my opinion. I remember the lessons my father taught more than anything a teacher told me in school.

That's more what bread these SJW types their parents said they were unique and treated them like every idea they had was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

being indoctrinated 8 hours a day at school vs a few hours after dinner at best?

you cant change the "everyone gets a trophy" mentality at home. you cant change how they're brain washed during recess (not playing tag, buck-buck, whatever), etc

ksacs revenge - Also aren't a lot of these people who "pussified" the schools the ones who went to school in the 60s and 70s? And this is what OP wants his to grow up being.

It doesn't make any sense. Phone Post 3.0

its chicks fault

sreiter -
Samoa -
sreiter - 
Samoa - I had "corporal" punishment as a kid and was in grade school in the 70's. I had to deal with bullies. I had coaches who would get sued nowadays.

My triplets went to a Montessori school and have never been hit or spanked. They are better athletes, more intelligent, get better grades (two are 4.0 plus and the other one is 3.75; not that GPA is everything) more mature emotionally and just overall better people than I was at their age (17). Phone Post 3.0

but are they sjw/snowflakes/etc? or REAL men?

The boys I'm assuming you are talking about?  Whats your definition of those terms and I will let ya know?

if you need me to define the term, you already answered the question

I need YOUR definition. Phone Post 3.0

sreiter -
John Lee Pettimore - The environment at home is way more important than the school they go to in my opinion. I remember the lessons my father taught more than anything a teacher told me in school.

That's more what bread these SJW types their parents said they were unique and treated them like every idea they had was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

being indoctrinated 8 hours a day at school vs a few hours after dinner at best?

you cant change the "everyone gets a trophy" mentality at home. you cant change how they're brain washed during recess (not playing tag, buck-buck, whatever), etc

Here is the problem with society today IMO. No accountability for their kids rearing. You spend more time with your kid than the school does. You are either raising them the way you want them raised, or you aren't. Simple as that. Phone Post 3.0

sreiter -

What a pathetic cop out. You have way more time with your kids than the school does. Also if you raise your kids right and with responsibility they aren't gonna fall into the I'm a special butterfly everyone gets a trophy bullshit.

I grew up when everyone got a trophy but my father always made sure I knew the meaning of hard work. I didn't get shit for free if I wanted money to go do things I hard to do yard work or things around the house to earn it. Phone Post 3.0

sreiter - I'm just wondering there there any safe heaven where parents can send their kids that arent feminazi fagot making factories?

I was thinking, maybe a military academy, but even there they wouldnt tolerate kids bullying each other,etc. I think it would be too strict to let kids grow up "normal" like kids who went to grade school in the 60s-70s.

Are rednecks still "men" are has the school system turned them into snowflakes too?
Oral Roberts is your huckleberry. Phone Post 3.0