any sex offenders in mma???

i know there are convicted murders, and armed robbers plus a laundry list of other criminals in mainstream mma

anyone know of any sex offenders???  the laws of probability would say there has to be right?

i ask because i'm trying to work up a theory about sex offenders and the percentages from different walks of life...thanks for any info

Hermes Franca

Jeremy Jackson

I believe Mike Whitehead could be added to that list if he gets convicted of the charges against him.

Jeremy Jackson(holds a twice avenged win over Nick Diaz) is in jail after pleading guilty to aggrevated rape.

Pretjah -  i know there are convicted murders, and armed robbers plus a laundry list of other criminals in mainstream mma

anyone know of any sex offenders???  the laws of probability would say there has to be right?

i ask because i'm trying to work up a theory about sex offenders and the percentages from different walks of life...thanks for any info

Search the state databases. I was amazed how many there were when I looked.

Didn't rumble Johnson beat his girl? Phone Post

oh, Joao Pierini.

Joe Son

Joe Son

Joe Son is in prison for a gang rape. Phone Post

Jaime Levine

quite a few surprisingly, most notable, the names that have been mentioned. Hermes is the latest though.

Scott "Lionheart" Blevins

Hermes is still alleged, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Haywood Jablowme -  Jaime Levine

Convicted

Romble Romble Romble

Let this thread die. Phone Post

nobones - Was Scott Blevins ever in the UFC?

His story is a little confusing.  I know he was charged with child molestation for messing with a 13-14 year old girl, but then he ratted out a bunch of pot dealers he knew and negotiated some sort of deal.  I believe he still had to serve time but I'm not sure what he was finall convicted of.

Blevins is like 0-14. he never made it to the big show.

the charges were for molesting his daughter I believe. somehow he didn't go to jail. His story was a little fishy

shad smith?

shad smith was on felony fights, but i dont think he's a felon.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/3/24/165229/759
He is openly gay. to a lot of people, sadly, being gay and being a rapist/child molester are synonymous.

I forgot about the KOTC Man Rape guy