Any Steam DOTA 2 players?

Any of you heathens play DOTA 2?

DOTA 2 is all I play anymore. It's probably the best game ever made. But man, I can f'n hate that game and everyone that plays it some nights. Like last night I went 0-5 and cussed out all my friends that I play with. Which reminds me I must apologize.

i have it downloaded but havent played.

my steam name is publicnoose i have no friends :( Phone Post

Yes. Warlock747 add that shit.

Or don't. Phone Post

tittynope.

And im probably better than all you fucking noobs. Random all day err day!

Soooooo I was playing the other day and got a chest after the match. Spent 2bucks to open it and got a Sssuupper rare courier. Well I saw that they were selling for 210bucks so I undercut and sold it for 174. Steam took 26bucks so whoever bought it payed 200.10. Freaking crazy. Add me greenup6 Phone Post

Isaac298 - And im probably better than all you fucking noobs. Random all day err day!

Do you by chance listen to lil dicky? Phone Post

Greenup - 
Isaac298 - And im probably better than all you fucking noobs. Random all day err day!

Do you by chance listen to lil dicky? Phone Post

Only time i heard him was when it was posted here. why?

All day errr day just reminded me of him lol Phone Post

as stated above, DOTA is fucking ridiculous hard. I can competently play 3-4 heros out of 105. Unfortunately one of those is drow ranger, which everyone can play well.

There was a guy playing abadon last night and he went like 37 - 2. Ending with the divine rapier. Unfortunately he was on other team.

My steam handle is - Stonewatch

I'll add people later today.

I play LoL which is similar. Use to play DOTA. Phone Post 3.0

I play, add "Hodor" on steam and ill help any newbs out. Im not a pro but im pretty good.

Yes dota is one of the best games ive played over the last 15 years but playing with random pubs can be torture. Lets get an OG team together so we can have a set 5 man team Phone Post 3.0

Yup, big noob. Play under same name as here on Europe West if anyone wants to add me.