Any suggestions on where to dine in LV

I'm here in Las Vegas for the weekend , but I ain't trying to go to eat @ the same old spots on the strip..
Anyone know of good spots where I can grab dinner???

THANKS OGS Phone Post 3.0

What do you want?

I like Ricardo's for Mexican, it's not far from the Palms. For real solid Italian, Casa Di Amore but it's more date-y. My wife and I went for her birthday in Dec. Old school place with a guy singing Rat Pack songs. Good times. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - What do you want?
Maybe some Mexican or Italian! Nothing too fancy I rather spend money on gambling !! Any spots bro!? Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua - I like Ricardo's for Mexican, it's not far from the Palms. For real solid Italian, Casa Di Amore but it's more date-y. My wife and I went for her birthday in Dec. Old school place with a guy singing Rat Pack songs. Good times. Phone Post 3.0
Nice ! Thanks bro!! Are those fancy spots where I hve to dress up??? I'm watching UFC at NY NY , and I plan on grubbing after . Phone Post 3.0

Dag5 -
CaughtItFromARua - I like Ricardo's for Mexican, it's not far from the Palms. For real solid Italian, Casa Di Amore but it's more date-y. My wife and I went for her birthday in Dec. Old school place with a guy singing Rat Pack songs. Good times. Phone Post 3.0
Nice ! Thanks bro!! Are those fancy spots where I hve to dress up??? I'm watching UFC at NY NY , and I plan on grubbing after . Phone Post 3.0
Definitely don't need to dress up. I wore jeans and a button down or a polo to both. No khakis/dress pants, real informal. If you make a reservation at Casa Di Amore they send a limo to pick you up wherever you're staying. Phone Post 3.0