Any TKO results yet?

Greg

bum deal man. You deserved your fight. Oh well you can always come over to RONIN and I'll let you knock the crap out of me for a little while like you would have done to him. lol

Next time.

Farmer

Who wants some crow ??

WAY TO GO HOMINICK !!!

Thank christ I didn't JINX him like some people did to Rice...

hehehehehehe

you have no idea jhr.

check gumby's UG thread about the hominick/rice fight

Rice was robbed imo. First he gets mount and the fight is immediately stood up?!! Second, the stoppage came too early. Rice looked hurt due to a leg kick, Hominick came in with a punch and then suddenly the fight's over? I'm not saying he would have won, but he was still defending.

sux for greg

Ive been looking for 15 mins for results of the main event? I guess with TKO its the negative that always takes the main stage :(
very sad,

Pete

St. Pierre by kimura.

Pete - mmaringreport.com for results

We need play by plays of the fights!

Or a dvd that comes out with in a few months.

Hi Dougie.

Sorry I missed you and Canario in Montreal, I had some business in London to take care of.

Hugs to you guys and gals. Hope you all had fun.

Mike "The Shooter's Shooter" McNeil

Mike, I missed the event too. I was in London.

Next time you are in London if you want to call my number is 868-6213.

I miss ya bro!

Hey Guys

Im not trying to start trouble but I want to elaborate on why my fight didnt happen.

Laliberte weighed in late on friday at 151 and looked in shape. He even tried the Vanderlie Silva mad dog routine against me at the weigh in and when i offered my hand to shake it, he did the old wind up and and squeeze on it like he was trying to impress me with his grip strength.

When I said good luck he just smirked and remarked that he wouldnt need it LOL!!

I never heard anything more until 6:15 pm when the promoter told me he called him from home at 530 to say he would'nt be fighting cause he didnt sleep well Friday night due to a cold.

One of the Goulet brother's from his camp told me this morning that Stephan was not sick and he didnt want to fight cause he had only worked out 4 times in the month of january.

This is a huge disappointment to me and my team. I had many friends travel to see mee and had to book 3 days off work for this opportunity. Oh well Im still in shape and hungry for UGC March 19th.

Thanks All

Greg Compton

That's a shame...hope you will be fighting again in TKO.

I never understood why someone would accept a fight and than back out at the last minute. Talk about no honor.

I hope you get another TKO appearance soon, Greg.