Any Tony Huge Fans Out There? His Weed Experiment

Dude is definitely on his own trip, that's for sure.

Tony Huge Gets High as Fu*k - Enhanced 2 The Max Movie Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSMISw3L3EI 

I followed him a few years back when him and coach Trevor had a booming channel but they got shut down when their “research chemical” business got busted by the feds.

He was always doing wild and interesting experiments, like mixing various crazy compounds and dosages of everything from test to every roid imaginable to gh, peptides, slin, sarms, oh and he was big into DNP.

The thing is though, he never really followed up on those wild studies, well sometimes he did but never for long, I never learned shit from his wild experiments, and coach trevor just preached his roid/gear guru knowledge but who knows.

tldr, he was just shady as fuck too, selling dnp, sarms and peptides and shilling it all on his channel. Im surprised hes still on youtube because his channels got shut down a lot.

RenatoCocopreta - I followed him a few years back when him and coach Trevor had a booming channel but they got shut down when their "research chemical" business got busted by the feds.

He was always doing wild and interesting experiments, like mixing various crazy compounds and dosages of everything from test to every roid imaginable to gh, peptides, slin, sarms, oh and he was big into DNP.

The thing is though, he never really followed up on those wild studies, well sometimes he did but never for long, I never learned shit from his wild experiments, and coach trevor just preached his roid/gear guru knowledge but who knows.

tldr, he was just shady as fuck too, selling dnp, sarms and peptides and shilling it all on his channel. Im surprised hes still on youtube because his channels got shut down a lot.

Yeah, the DNP alone is crazy. That can cook you alive.

I guess he's one of the eccentric bb dudes filling in the gap left by Rich Piana. 

Interesting nonetheless. Dr. O'Connor, the steroid doc thinks he's a jackass...