Any Ugers going to 193 need to get a chant going

We've seen how Ronda responds to Travis Browne being brought up, I wonder what effect it would have during a fight.

So, someone needs to start a chant during her fight... you will probably have to work quickly... as the crowd will be noisy. A good time to start it would be right before the referee addresses the fighters at the center of the ring after they're announced. It might even be a good idea to set the precedent of the chant during other fights at quieter moments, prime the crowd if you will.

A simple "Tra-vis Brow-ne" would suffice. Hell do it for the whole fight and any replay of the fight will have YOU yelling travis browne on it.

A few potential (and desirable) outcomes, could be... Ronda just walking out of the cage and going home. Ronda annihilating Holm even quicker. Distracting Ronda enough where Holm actually wins. Ronda beating up everyone in the arena. Daner coming in to the octagon and telling the crowd to shut up. Lorenzo asking someone what they're up to tonight. Goldie spilling his stash. Rogan crying.

This needs to happen, you can make history. Not really. But it would be funny to hear on the stream that I will be watching.

Thank you for your time.

While typing this out, you didn't stop and think... " this is the dumbest thing I have ever posted."? Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - While typing this out, you didn't stop and think... " this is the dumbest thing I have ever posted."? Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

The sad thing is there's enough stupid MMA fans that this might actually happen.

This a mma fight not pro wrasslin Homie Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - While typing this out, you didn't stop and think... " this is the dumbest thing I have ever posted."? Phone Post 3.0
Pathetic you spent this much time thinking about how you could bother someone who will never even know your name or care too. Hahah. Phone Post 3.0

Delete your account Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - While typing this out, you didn't stop and think... " this is the dumbest thing I have ever posted."? Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Keep in mind we are running out of stuff to talk about

Perfect Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats -
Pathetic you spent this much time thinking about how you could bother someone who will never even know your name or care too. Hahah. Phone Post 3.0
The irony Phone Post 3.0

Love the Idea, now someone that's drunk enough needs to make It happen.

RickStorm -
thaVANILLA Gorilla - While typing this out, you didn't stop and think... " this is the dumbest thing I have ever posted."? Phone Post 3.0

LOL

We're never THIS low on shit to talk about. A thread about your balls would have more value.

Go on... Phone Post 3.0

In for stories of Ricks balls Phone Post 3.0

Hi Travis. Phone Post

Winndaddy - Love the Idea, now someone that's drunk enough needs to make It happen.
It honestly would be funny. I dont care to pay $60 to watch her fight but it would still be funny Phone Post 3.0

It would be hilarious^^^. I'd like for the camera to pan in on Dana when he first realizes whats happening.

Rcs476 -

Hi Travis. Phone Post

Lol!! Phone Post 3.0

Because the Fedor chant at UFC 100 went over so well.......

If it starts I will join in on the 3rd travis brown in a deep ug manly tone Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm - 

LOL

Are you suggesting less talk, more action?