Any UG'ers going to Florida???

After blahbreh ships out everything there's gonna be a lot of stuff left so were bringing ugctt shirts and hats to Florida to give out to anyone out there, he's gonna Hand it out at weigh ins and b4 the fight and I'll be handing out more stuff after the fight. I'll let u all know where were at or I'm sure he will do the same. Hope to see you creepy bastards out there when I lay a beating on MM ;)

UGCTT! Phone Post

I want to make the fight, I'm a couple hours away. I want to see the 'stache in person! Phone Post

MMAfan55 - I want to make the fight, I'm a couple hours away. I want to see the 'stache in person! Phone Post
No excuses not too! Phone Post

Wish I could!  Can't wait to see you put the beatdown on Mighty Mouse on tv though!

mixedmartialfarts - Wish I could!  Can't wait to see you put the beatdown on Mighty Mouse on tv though!

Should be one hell of a scrap Phone Post

I wish this fight was happening tomorrow.

Can't wait. Phone Post

WAR UNCLE CREEPY Phone Post

Ill sponsor your hat at every UFC event they show at buffalo wings, for the price of one hat ;)
Shoot I may even grow my half ass stash out for a few months just for you mr. Creepy! I'm able and willing to join the creepsters. Phone Post

Ill sponsor your hat at every UFC event they show at buffalo wings, for the price of one hat ;)
Shoot I may even grow my half ass stash out for a few months just for you mr. Creepy! I'm able and willing to join the creepsters. Phone Post

Damn double post. Much apologies. Phone Post

bearockbrobama - I wish this fight was happening tomorrow.

Can't wait. Phone Post
Hahaha I wish it happened in April lol Phone Post

MMAfan55 - I want to make the fight, I'm a couple hours away. I want to see the 'stache in person! Phone Post
Sarah Palin claims she can see the 'stache from her house. Phone Post

Yes sir will be there!!

Hocky Balboa -
Sarah Palin claims she can see the 'stache from her house. Phone Post
There are only 2 objects visible from space...the great wall of china and creepy's 'stache Phone Post

I will be there with my ugctt shirt Phone Post

UGCTT_OBEY - I will be there with my ugctt shirt Phone Post
Hell ya Phone Post

What's going down in Florida ? I'm here now...

Lol I live next to legoland Florida, but there's no way I can make it. Can't afford tickets or travel. Can't afford the creepy shirts yet. Only way i can show my support is by growing a creepy stache which is coming along pretty well.

Even though you hate me mr. Creepy, my offer still stands! Phone Post

SKARHEAD - What's going down in Florida ? I'm here now...
My fight June 8th Ft. Lauderdale Phone Post